Shooting partner/spotter wanted for LR &/or Silhoutte

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jerry Williams

Shooting partner/spotter wanted for LR &/or Silhoutte

Post by Jerry Williams »

:D :shock: :lol: Yep, I am now takin' interviews and resumes for long range partner/spotter position. I just bought me a new KOWA 821 45degee, 27X lense with the"altumite tripod" from Creedmore Sports. This advertisement is all in fun, However, I am half way serious. I live in Cental Eastern Iowa (Iowa City) and we are just beginning our long range games to go with our Buffalo Silhoutte matches. Great Stuff!. But, last year my long time shooting partner moved to Texas to try to make a living, leaving my high and dry for shooting partners. This is not the same as cowboy action shooting. Heck, there, I will shot with anyone, anytime. But I feel in order to be succesfull at long range you need a good spotter and someone who is on the same page as you. I know we have a lot of new shooters in these BPCR games in Iowa, So send in your resumes boys, we are a hirin' on! Want to call evenings to talk BPRC games, give me a call 319-338-3304. Here is to short winters, and calm and peaceful shooting days.
Everything I know about BPRC I have forgotten at least three times, Now I write it down. Have you seen my note book?
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Mr. Jerry

Go to your e-mail. You might have some solution. I'll give you a call tonite.

TL
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Jerry,

By the way, it was the Kowa that did it! My Celestron just pales in comparison! :lol:

TL
steve witt

Post by steve witt »

Hi Jerry-Need a spotter huh. I would suggest you contact IaWil. He is about the best around your parts.........I know he would be glad to spot for you.
RMulhern

Spotter!

Post by RMulhern »

Steve

Have ya ....caught any fish yet??
KHR

Which Kowa Eyepiece

Post by KHR »

Hi All,
Which Kowa eyepiece are all of yall using? I'm thinking about getting the 82 mm without flourite. This will also be used with High Power so I'm thinking about getting the 20 - 60 zoom eyepiece. Any experience with this setup?

Also another good place to buy scopes is http://www.riflescopes.com/
Texas folks pay tax.

:-)
keith
Some originals and some Shilohs.
Molon Labe