Lee Shaver inserts

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RichBratlee

Lee Shaver inserts

Post by RichBratlee »

Hey guys--I was just over at Buffalo Arms scrolling thru the catalog and spending more money :roll: when I came across some front sight inserts that are shaped like the sillhouettes!! :lol: --anybody ever shot with these?--Any thoughts??--Thinking I might just have to try them if no one els ehas--

Rich
SHILOH 1
USN EM1 (78-83)
Sporter#3 45-70 military butt 34" standard MVA Long range and MVA standard front insert

People with weapons are citizens: People without are subjects!!
Bumper

Post by Bumper »

:arrow: Rich, I've shot my best scores using the animal shaped inserts but, needed the optimum light conditions and a berm that contrasted with the targets color to get these scores. At 61 my eyes aren't getting any better and the round front insert works better for me in poor to less than good light conditions. Rbump
RichBratlee

Post by RichBratlee »

Thanks Bumper--might just have to try them---Kinda going thru the same thing with my eyes--43 and just found out I have diabetes and they( my eyes) are achanging--but for the better it seems--have worn glasses since the 4th grade and now I am almost 20-20 uncorrected!!! Big change from 20-300!! :)

Keep'em in the black!!

Rich
SHILOH 1
USN EM1 (78-83)
Sporter#3 45-70 military butt 34" standard MVA Long range and MVA standard front insert

People with weapons are citizens: People without are subjects!!