Friendship Regional.

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

Friendship Regional.

Post by SSShooter »

Congrats to Mark Chronister who won the 2-day 22BPCR Regional with a 70/80. 59 shooters for 22BPCR.
Congrats to Jason Bass, Neil Eddington & John Bly, 1st, 2nd & 3rd OAL in scope and Jenna Abrams, Jin Deitlein & Tom Klinger, 1st, 2nd & 3rd OAL in irons. Jenna is the 1st woman to win a regional to our knowledge. Great shooting by all in very tricky conditions. 75 shooters for BPCR.
Thanks to Lora, Dana and everyone else for running a great 4-day match that went off without a hitch.
Glenn
ian45662

Re: Friendship Regional.

Post by ian45662 »

Jason cleaned the sticks on Saturday. Very impressive. Jenna hasn’t shot much this year but she isn’t letting that stop her from laying down the law. Her husband won it last year so now they have a matching set of awards.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Here are the scores. Great turnout, Great competitors. The weather cooperated until Sunday. 1/2 way through the final day the clouds opened and rained cats and dogs causing a rain delay, but the clowds cleared and the match continued. We finished a little late, but finish we did. Congrats the the winners.
2022 Regional Iron Scores resized.PNG
2022 Regional Scope Scores resized.PNG [attachment=0]2022 .22 Regional scores pic resized.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Four days of mostly good weather, good friends, good food, tough competition. It does not get much better than this. I think it was 74 big bore shooters from about 15 states. The match was well organized and well run throughout. My thanks go out to anyone who had a hand in running the match. I think next year when Friendship hosts the Nationals there will be well over 100 shooters. Looking forward to it.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

I went to the first Regional 9 years ago, this was my first time back to Friendship. It was good to see old friends and make new ones. Now that I’m retired, I hope to show up at many matches. This was a very good, well run match, hope the nationals come to Friendship next year!
Tom Klinger