Ridgway, PA scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

John Bly

Ridgway, PA scores

Post by John Bly »

The forecast was for a cold front blowing in all weekend and rain forecast for both days. The rain was over by Sunday AM and 11 of us showed up to shoot. The temp was 37 deg, overcast with winds gusting 10-12 mph. Mirage was non existent so you had to rely on the flags and what you were seeing and feeling. The ones who shoot there all the time were the winners of course.

Brian Chilson won scope class with a 33. There was a 3 way tie in AAA with scores of 24. I won by a coin toss. Mike Shamonsky was 2nd and Gordon Clefton was 3rd. Mark Chronister was 4th with a 23. Larry Kiehl won AA with a 16

Dave Heeter won the Iron sight class with a 32. Kevin Burge won AAA with a 26. Ryan Smith won AA with a 26. Joe Hemm was 2nd with a 22 and Brian Haffey was 3rd with a 15.

We had one new shooter, Al Smith who shot a 24, A very good showing on his first time out in those conditions.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Nuclearcricket

Re: Ridgway, PA scores

Post by Nuclearcricket »

Thank you John