2024 Whittington Center National Match Dates

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Del

2024 Whittington Center National Match Dates

Post by Del »

Anyone hear what the dates are for the 2024 Lever Action Silhouette Match that Jim Luke puts on in conjunction with the 22 BPCR Nationals? Jim usually schedules his match over the 4th of July week. Wondering if this is when it will be again?

I was also wondering if there were going to be two BPCR matches, one the international match and the other the nationals? With Lever Gun, 22 BPCR, BPCR Nationals, and the BPCR International there could be almost three weeks of shooting if these matches are going to happen....
Fortune Favors the Bold...
jbs4570

Re: 2024 Whittington Center National Match Dates

Post by jbs4570 »

June 28, 2024 Register-Practice Sporter Rifle
June 29,30 Sporter Rifle Matches
July 2 Register-Practice LAS
July 3, 4, 5, 6 Western Nat'l-NRA Nat'l Championship LAS Matches
July 7 Register-Practice 22BPCRA
July 8,9,10 22BPCRA Nat'l Championship Matches
July 11 Register-Practice NRA BPCR Scope
July 12, 13 NRA Nat'l Championship BPCR Scope Matches
July 14 Register-Practice NRA BPCR Iron
July 15,16 NRA Nat'l Championship BPCR Iron Matches

These dates are fairly well set in stone as contracts with Whittington Center and NRA are in place. The 22BPCRA is letting the Tappan Hill BPCR Club, Inc. to sponsor the 2024 NRA BPCR Scope and Iron National Championships in lieu of the BPCR International for 2024. Kevin Griggs will be the Match Director.

I would encourage all to attend. It will be a great time for visiting and a ton of shooting at a fantastic range. Pretty much a marathon of shooting. All you need is a dozen or so rifles and a train car load of ammo!!!

Other links:
http://www.steelchickens.com/forums/vie ... hp?t=15338
viewtopic.php?t=29409
viewtopic.php?t=29410
Probably more information on some FB pages.

Thanks,
Joe Scott
22BPCRA Pres.
jbs4570

Post by jbs4570 »

RB1Shooter

Post by RB1Shooter »

Thanks so much! Myself and so many others are really looking forward to some excellent matches. A "Tip-O-The-Hat" to all whom un-selfishly made this happen!
RB1Shooter

Post by RB1Shooter »

Del,

I believe the LAS are Lever Action Silhouette Shooting. It is my understanding the 4 day NRA Nationals are in lieu of the 2 day Big Bore match which, I am glad the NRA Nationals are back-to-back with the others! There is going to be some fine shooting competition!