.22 BPCRA fun match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

40-65rl

.22 BPCRA fun match

Post by 40-65rl »

The day started out cool and calm for the Cheyenne rifle and pistol club .22 BPCRA fun shoot but just when you think the wind will be manageable Wyoming fools ya. By 9:00 the wind machine came up and down with gusts pushing 20 mph. At least it was straight from left to right with an occasional tail gust. The bright sunny day turn into little rain shower about noon and we stopped the match, took cover and waited out the one little cloud over the range. The winds made for some challenging wind calls for sure. We had eleven shooters today and had a good time. The match winner was Mark Pachares shooting a respectable 31 considering the condition. No one cleaned the turkeys or rams today. After the match we went down the high power range and put our targets in the carriers for tomorrow’s.22 national mid range championship’s. I should add that two out of state shooters, Brian “Gumpy bear” Haffey in from PA and Steve Urban from Texas ‘managed the Wyoming wind very well and I expect them to do very well tomorrow.