Where to find GOEX in the Seattle are

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Bonanza Driver

Where to find GOEX in the Seattle are

Post by Bonanza Driver »

Hello, all:

I am trying to get my reloading bench in order for the arrival of a new Shiloh "Quigley" (45-110) in about a month. With lots of help from Kenny W, I think I have located suppliers for most of what I need (brass, wads, bullet molds, etc.) to make the transition from that new, imposter powder to the "real" stuff.

What I don't have yet, is a source for GOEX Fg here in the Seattle area. Your suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
Trigger Dr

Post by Trigger Dr »

The closest place that I have found is SPORTCO in the Fife area. This is a membership store, but you can still buy there but you have to pay 5% extra. I found that to make up the cost of membership I would have to spend several hundred dollars just to break even. So, I pay the 5%

They generally have a good supply of all granulations on hand.
Trigger Dr
Direct ALL e-Mail to jimrmilner@juno.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER
LIMBSAVER® BPCR Team
Prospective Member BPCR Federation
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Bonanza, the best place I have found is to order it from Powder.Inc. You can order 5, 10, or 25 # cases. Mixed if you choose. The price is the best, and even paying the has-mat and shipping you can buy it cheaper than here in WA, what with the sales tax. Check out the powderinc.com web site. Randy

PScome out to Machias Nov 1st and meet some of the BP shooters in the area. It is a fun shoot.
Randy Ruwe
Omak Cowboy

goex

Post by Omak Cowboy »

Styeve, I bought a couple of cans of ff Goex in fife. Oh,k if you havne't been there, its on the left side of the feeway as you go toward Tacoma.
Things are not what they once were in Seattle where you could buy anything you liked.
Sure do miss the old gun stores.
Omak
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
RIFLE:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, shotgun buttplate, bone charcoal, 28 inch heavy octagon, semi fancy wood, pewter tip, MVA soule sights. 11 lbs, 10 1/2 ounces.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Try calling Fall City fire arms. They had it or can order it Ibelieve.
Bonanza Driver

Post by Bonanza Driver »

Fellas:

Thanks for the great tips. I have called Fall City Firearms and they do, indeed carry GOEX. The Sportco website lists it, as well. If you need me, I'll be shoppin'!

Thanks again!

ps: Omaha Poke, I visited the last Machias shoot and enjoyed watching the action. I'll try to do it again in November. Thanks!