Missouri Right to Carry, part 2

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

MudChild

Post by MudChild »

Canoe112: :oops:

I apologize! Most of what I know about California is simply what I see of them on TV. I also know that the majority of the state voted for Gore. I guess it would have been better said to say that the liberals could secede. Anyway, my foot is in my mouth-and it tastes like crow!
Canoe112

Post by Canoe112 »

MucChild,

You already apologized in your PM to me. I have sent a PM back to you.

I will post my PM here since you posted youy apology on the board.

Hell, MudChild you don't need to apologize to me. I have no grievence against you.

California is in reality mostly open Range or open Mountains, although much of it is going fast.

I am not offended by you. I am just tired of the way we are portrayed in the media, news and society in general.

If you get this way. Get in touch. I'll show you places that will take you heart away and California towns filled with people that you can identify with.

I am out of the Country at times, so if I do not promptly respond to an eMail, or PM, it is not personal.

Maybe we can find a Cowboy bar in Bakersfield. I'll show you how to drink Vodka, as the KGB taught me 12 years ago.

Best Regards,

Hal

Now let's get back to talking about Buffalo Rifles.

Hal
Scarlet Knight

Post by Scarlet Knight »

RE: Loaded chamber indicator in California required in California, aren't existing handguns "grandfathered"?

Of course, one can make the argument that any semi-auto pistol (like the 1911) already has a "loaded chamber indiciator." It's called the slide! If the slide is forward, it indicates that chamber is loaded. Sometimes the indicator is wrong, but it always errs on the side of caution 8)
If all gun owners voted like gun owners, we wouldn't have to worry about keeping our guns.
Canoe112

Post by Canoe112 »

Yes, as the law currently stands existing hand guns are exempt from the loaded chamber indicator law. No exemptions were permitted for registration of hand guns.

However, I doubt Colt will modify the 1911 A1 only to permit sale in California.

So I may buy 12 now while they are still permitted. I believe in redundant systems.

Hal