Joke of the Day

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

James

Re: Joke of the Day

Post by James »

All you need to know.
https://youtu.be/CCkWzr1o4EU
There’s no horse so dead it can’t be beat a bit more.
kenny sd

Post by kenny sd »

Kamala Harris and Biden are in the White House.
Kamala goes to his room, knocks on the door and says
'Joe, you in there? It's morning and time to get up.

Joe says. "OK. I'm up and will be right with you'
Kamala looks at the camera and says.....

'DAMN'

wait for it...wait for it.....
johnl

Post by johnl »

IMG_0718.JPG
johnl

Post by johnl »

IMG_0720.jpeg
johnl

Post by johnl »

IMG_0719.jpeg
semtav

Post by semtav »

Neighbor informed me we can only have 10 guests for Thanksgiving but 50 for a funeral, so she's holding funeral services for her poor dead turkey!!
James

Post by James »

A group of Scientists are running an experiment on the human brain. They are trying to figure out how well a human brain can function when it is missing various sections.

They start off by cutting out half of the first subjects brain and then ask him to count to 10. The subject replies "one, five, seven, ten".

The scientists are intrigued by this. They decide to cut out the entire brain this time and once again ask the subject to count to ten.

the subject replies "I can count to ten, I'm the best at counting in the world, I have the best numbers, the news is fake when they disagree with me, I think, people, when they think about good numbers, I can count, with any numbers, all the time, better than China, better than anyone."
There’s no horse so dead it can’t be beat a bit more.
BFD

Post by BFD »

James wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:04 am A group of Scientists are running an experiment on the human brain. They are trying to figure out how well a human brain can function when it is missing various sections.

They start off by cutting out half of the first subjects brain and then ask him to count to 10. The subject replies "one, five, seven, ten".

The scientists are intrigued by this. They decide to cut out the entire brain this time and once again ask the subject to count to ten.

the subject replies "I can count to ten, I'm the best at counting in the world, I have the best numbers, the news is fake when they disagree with me, I think, people, when they think about good numbers, I can count, with any numbers, all the time, better than China, better than anyone."
Believe me, Believe me... :)
semtav

Post by semtav »

James wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:04 am

the news is fake when they disagree with me,
Altho i think trump could have gotten a lot more done and easily won the election if he wouldnt have let the media get to him, anyone that can't see how utterly biased the mainstream media is, is missing more than their brain.
TexasMac

Post by TexasMac »

I don’t know if I posted this here before but it’s worth posting again, especially since there are indications the species has expanded during the last few years.

[Image
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
Woody

Post by Woody »

Nice that some folks have fun with tax time!

Tax return submitted by a New Jersey person:

The IRS returned a tax return to a man in New Jersey after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly. In response to question 23: "Do you have anyone dependent on you?" The man wrote: "21 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack-heads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Washington, and the entire group that call themselves politicians".

On the returned form, someone at the IRS had attached a Post-it Note beside the question with an arrow and the words: “Your response to question 23 is unacceptable.”

The man sent it back to the IRS with his response on the bottom of the Post It Note: "Who’d I leave out?"
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
TexasMac

Post by TexasMac »

A Real Salesman

A young fellow from Saskatchewan moves to Edmonton, goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The manager asks, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid replies, "Yeah, I was a salesman back home in Prince Albert."

Well, the boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close to see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, true to his word, the boss came down.

"How many sales did you make today?"

The kid says, "Just one."

The boss says, "Just one?!? Our sales people average 20 to 30 sales a day. You're going to have to improve considerably or look for another job!" He paused for a moment and asked, "How much was the sale for?"

The kid replied,"$112,237.64."

The boss exclaimed,"$112,237.64! What the hell did you sell?"

Kid says, "First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the lake, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a new bass boat. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that new Dodge pick-up. I asked him how long he was gonna be out at the lake and after he said 5 or 6 days I took him down to the RV department and sold him a slide-in camper for the truck."

The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat, a truck and a camper?"

The kid replied, "Actually no, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing."
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
johnl

Post by johnl »

IMG_0727.JPG
pacecars

Post by pacecars »

I was sitting in my living room watching TV and the doorbell rang. The dog started going nuts so I put her in her kennel and answered the door while she was barking her head off. It was a couple of Girl Scouts selling cookies. I told them I would love to buy some and invited them in. I wanted to assure them that the dog wasn’t going to attack them so I told them not to worry, my wiener was excited about them coming in. They dropped the cookies before I could even pay them and ran out of the house screaming. I thought they hated Dachshunds so I went back to the couch and started eating some of the cookies when I heard y’all knocking on the door. Would you officers like a cookie?
Real gun powder is black.
johnl

Post by johnl »

4B9FA839-B4A5-49BE-8B00-122F51BF0BAC.png