2018 SE Regional BPTR/BPCR Championship

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim Kidwell

2018 SE Regional BPTR/BPCR Championship

Post by Jim Kidwell »

The regional competition just got tougher. Kirk Bryan and Lucinda Klostermeier of Shiloh will be attending along with the Wyoming legend, Jimbo Terry.
They will present this years winner with the Shiloh Rifle certificate at the pig picken on Saturday. Come and shake hands with them. We still have a few openings left. contact jekidwell at live.com.......
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Tomklinger

Re: 2018 SE Regional BPTR/BPCR Championship

Post by Tomklinger »

Looking forward to seeing Kirk,Lucinda,and Jimbo again! A good time to be had by all!
Tom Klinger
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

Finished loading my ammo for the 600yd. match... I'll be using an original 138 year old Creedmoor rifle shooting paper patch bullets....for me, it doesn't get any better than that!
Too bad you have to work Coltsmoke, I was hoping to put my old timey rifle against your paper patch CPA.......
Next time.....
Tom Klinger
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Knowing Smoke, That really has to hurt............ :wink: .................
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Kirk Stovall

Post by Kirk Stovall »

You can count on me!
PROUD MEMBER #2 OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB!
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Kirk,

I don't understand. Are you actually going to travel to attend a match? Did MLV load some ammo for you?

Clarence
Kirk Stovall

Post by Kirk Stovall »

You got nothing on depleted Uranium for being dense. I said “you can count on me”, not “I’ll see you there”...
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Clarence,
You know Shrapnel always speaks with a forked tongue. He would never attend a match with competitors over the age of six. He doesn't want to lose.
He stays in his closet, where it is always safe.............. :wink: ...............
Kirk Stovall

Post by Kirk Stovall »

Jim Kidwell wrote:Clarence,
You know Shrapnel always speaks with a forked tongue. He would never attend a match with competitors over the age of six. He doesn't want to lose.
He stays in his closet, where it is always safe.............. :wink: ...............
Even if I did say “I will see you there” you wouldn’t see me there when one eye doesn’t work and the other eye can’t see. Even a six year old bat could outshoot Kidwell...
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Kirk,

Exactly what can we count on, other than confusing posts?

Clarence
Kirk Stovall

Post by Kirk Stovall »

Clarence wrote:Kirk,

Exactly what can we count on, other than confusing posts?

Clarence
Well, maybe you aren't so dense...
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

The SE Regional Match was great, as it is every year!

For the first time I've attended, weather caused one day of the match to be shortened, but the weather otherwise cooperated, with Saturday and Sunday being perfect. The trees were close to their peak colors. Great time!

The 200 yd. .22 match was fun, with high scores. I proved that even a blind hog occasionally finds an acorn; I got the perfect conditions on the 600 yd. reduced target.

There were 2 junior girls shooting, and they both finished barely out of the money-great shooting! And the barbecue dinner was great, as it always is!

Jim, thanks for all the work you, Carol, Doug, Cookie, and the others put into making this a great success every year!

Clarence
Skip

Post by Skip »

It was great to see everyone, as always. The ranges were in excellent condition, as always.
Thank you so much to everyone who had a hand in putting on this fine event.
No Guts, No Glory!
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

Not only was it a great match, It was great to see Kirk, Lucinda, and Jimbo. Jimbo presented a Bear Claw neckless to Charles Outler, and at toe neckless to Jim Kidwell to replace the one he lost.(now Jim can count to twenty again!) Lucinda presented the Sharps rifle to the winner of the drawing. As always Jim ran a great match. And also a thank you to Steve Cook and Doug Gazaway for all of there hard work. Got to see many friends and made a couple of new ones! The shoot off between Dave Zizzo and Coltsmoke for match winner was a real classic!

Tom Klinger
Woody

Post by Woody »

Just got home this afternoon. Partially unpacked the camper and truck and said goodbye to Bob and Mike, as they unloaded from my truck and headed home. Another great match. I do want to say that the .22 Mid-Range was a surprise for me. I wasn't sure what to expect and when all was said and done, I came away wanting to do it again! As much as usually suck at the 600 yard line, again I totally enjoyed the format, even though it was shortened because of rain. I liked the 15 shot format and would suggest we shoot a 2X 15 format instead of the a 3X 10 format. Lets do it again. Thanks to the Riverbend crew for another well run match.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.