Veterans Day

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coltsmoke

Veterans Day

Post by Coltsmoke »

Thanks to all of you that served, you gave a lot so the rest of us could have what we have today, thank you very much.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
Woody

Re: Veterans Day

Post by Woody »

Thank you Smoke.

Richard A. Wood
1SG, U.S. Army, Retired
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

You're welcome. Military was a good place to 'grow up' (become an adult) for me.
Thanks to all you other vets out there.
Our chicken-shit president showed his true colors by not attending the 100th anniversary presentation at the United States cemetery outside of Paris as the "weather was wet". Too bad he didn't get to spend some time at the Battle of the Bulge or the Chosin Reservoir to experience some real weather.
Glenn
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

Missed you at the Reg. Glenn, hope you are doing well. Thanks for your service to our country.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
RK

Post by RK »

SSShooter wrote:You're welcome. Military was a good place to 'grow up' (become an adult) for me.
Thanks to all you other vets out there.
Our chicken-shit president showed his true colors by not attending the 100th anniversary presentation at the United States cemetery outside of Paris as the "weather was wet". Too bad he didn't get to spend some time at the Battle of the Bulge or the Chosin Reservoir to experience some real weather.

That was probably the most chicken shit post I have seen on this forum. I didn't know Hillary, Obama, or you were at the Battle of the Bulge or Chosin.
CO

Post by CO »

Glen, I agree 100% with RK. That was, indeed, a chickenshit post.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Sorry, but the chickenshit resides in the White House. The next day he refused to attend the ceremony with our allies. Attended with his asshole buddy, Putin. Seems not only is he a chickenshit, he doesn't know who are our friends and our enemies.

Thx for the thought, Gerald. Unlike the chickenshit in the White House, for me it was a privilege to serve our great country for over 8yr of active duty.
Glenn
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

Glen,
We are all aloud, as Americans, to have opinions, as adults we should choose proper venues to vent our opinions. This was a day to celebrate our Veterans and hero's. My opinion is that your comments were below the man I know that you are.Why tarnish a thread intended to celebrate American heroes on Veterans Day? Maybe you have forgot that presidents come and go, some are good and some aren't. No one is all good or all bad. We are who we are. It would be better to direct our thoughts to the heroes, all of you, alive and passed. Not to a political moment in time. To all of our heroes......
Respectfully,
Tom Klinger
Woody

Post by Woody »

Tom,

Thank you for your post:
Not to a political moment in time
Not a hero by any stretch but a 20 year veteran that served from 72 to 92.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Thanks to all of the Veterans that post on this site. Thanks to my Dad, Col. Carleton L. Johnson, USAF and my Father in law CDR Russell D. Brown, USN, and my wife LCDR Judith A. Johnson,USN. - LCDR Michael L. Johnson, USN.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Tom, thank you for your post.
buffalocannon

Post by buffalocannon »

Thanks to all you veterans who post here. VietNam-era veteran, US Navy 1966-1971