What are these tools?

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coltsmoke

What are these tools?

Post by Coltsmoke »

I found these tools laying in the Post Office parking lot, curiosity got the best of me and I brought them home. They have crazy fractions on the back of them, 3/5, 7/9, 11/14. One is a #7,#15, and a #17. Must be cocaine spoons, I don't know, now watch the cops come to my home and arrest me. :lol: To the winner of this contest; you will receive a purple popsicle in the mail. :D

DSC01927.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
neckshot johnny

Re: What are these tools?

Post by neckshot johnny »

Cutting tool. Wife did some thing with the computer and google with the image and google said cutting tool.
I prefer orange and I'm sure the Popsicle will be fine as soon as it hits the Canadian border.
A person who is willing to give up a freedom for perceived security deserves neither.
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

I'm not so sure Johnny, no sharp edges, they might cut warm butter. There is a small amount of black residue in the small ones, maybe some type of ink, or carbon.
neckshot johnny

Post by neckshot johnny »

That was the googles best guess. The smaller ones do look like pens, my sister had a set, don't know about the wider ones.
A person who is willing to give up a freedom for perceived security deserves neither.
AzTBH

Post by AzTBH »

Tatoo tubes: https://www.ebay.com/itm/231980783938

Good Shooting,
Ross
Ross McCollum
Peoria, AZ

NRA Life Member
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

I think we have a winner!! Purple Popsicle we be in the mail in the morning. :D I wonder if my wife will let me tatoo her. :lol: