Mid Week Shoot

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

LazyM

Mid Week Shoot

Post by LazyM »

Having moved from the West, where our sport enjoys many and varied venues, to a not so rich southern venue, I find myself missing greatly the weekly, monthly, and annual events of the west (Smithmoor, Alliance, Quigley, etc.).

Having joined a very well established and equally great gun range down here, I noted that all weekends of the range are already spoken for by the various shooting venues, none BPCR. Hence, there is no way to organize and/or suggest to the board to have a weekend BOCR shoot.

Ergo, my question...how many would or could attend a BPCR shoot that occurs in the middle of the week, say Tues through Thursday...or something similar?

Not sure this will go anywhere but am very interested in anyone's and everyone's thoughts?
40-65rl

Re: Mid Week Shoot

Post by 40-65rl »

Move back to Cheyenne. We miss ya!
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Yes!! That would definitely be the best option for everyone! :lol: :lol:
CO

Post by CO »

We’ve invited you to come shoot with us several times. We would certainly welcome you and and I think you would enjoy. CO
LazyM

Post by LazyM »

1). Will be back in August to shoot both .22 and big bore. Hoping you have the paperwork by now.

2). CO - You have indeed and have been very gracious. I fully hope and expect to take you up on this offer, if not this year, then next. I am still in process of moving into the house ( you should see the shop... OMG! What a mess). But I fully intend to make it up that way to shoot. Truly, I am very thankful for your offer.
LazyM

Post by LazyM »

1). Will be back in August to shoot both .22 and big bore. Hoping you have the paperwork by now.

2). CO - You have indeed and have been very gracious. I fully hope and expect to take you up on this offer, if not this year, then next. I am still in process of moving into the house ( you should see the shop... OMG! What a mess). But I fully intend to make it up that way to shoot. Truly, I am very thankful for your offer.
CO

Post by CO »

Great! Lookin forward to it. If you give us a little notice we can probably arrange it so you don’t have to shoot with Jim Kidwell.
CO

Post by CO »

Great! Lookin forward to it. If you give us a little notice we can probably arrange it so you don’t have to shoot with Jim Kidwell.
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

I get no respect......Alas................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………