Big thank yous

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

40-65rl

Big thank yous

Post by 40-65rl »

Sent out letters asking for donations for prizes for the BPTRA sanctioned mid range matches at the Cheyenne Rifle and Pistol Club, Cheyenne, WY in June and August. First to respond was Swiss powder with a donation of a case of powder. They have supported our matches for years and their continued support is greatly appreciated. Talk about continuing support, the folks at Starline brass came through once again with a donation of brass that I know the shooters appreciate as it is quality brass and used by many BPTRA shooters. After the letters went out I received a telephone call from Todd, owner of Champion Shooters Supply. He was interested in what the matches were about as he has a Shiloh Sharps on order and expects it shortly. After a great discussion about black powder shooting and matches and places to shoot out here in the West Todd said he would get donation in the mail. Well a LARGE box of shooting supplies, all appropriate for black Powder arrived. I should add they have a great selection of match grade .22 ammo also. A big thank you to all of these folks who support our shooting, whether it be silhouette or target. Welcome Todd to the family of black shooters,