In the spirit of competition

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jackrabbit

In the spirit of competition

Post by jackrabbit »

Friends,

I have sent emails out posing the below idea and have gotten some support. I thought I would throw it out here and let everyone gnaw at it. In the spirit of the great rifleman and matches of the past, I propose to host a no-holds barred BPCR silhouette match for a relatively large sum of money. I am thinking 300 dollar entry fees with a 3000 dollar first prize, 1500 second, and 500 third prize. There would be no classes and it would be limited to 25 entries. NRA rules would be followed, but it would not be sanctioned. Scope and iron sights would compete against each other. Two 40 shots days with high aggregate taking the prizes. This would be a one time event. We are thinking to hold it Labor Day weekend of 2020. So far, we have about 8 shooters committed to coming.

If you are interested in entering, please let me know.
Cody
COBPTR

Re: In the spirit of competition

Post by COBPTR »

Count me in!
Great motivator to get me to some more silhouette matches and work on my game before then.

Robert
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Del

Post by Del »

So, are you saying you're looking for shooters with no class... ? If so, I might be a perfect fit!!! :D :) :(
Fortune Favors the Bold...
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Del, I think you might be the only one among us that actually has some class! :lol: :lol:
take care my friend, Cody
Chip Mate

Post by Chip Mate »

Sounds good to me unless my outlaw status would bar me from competing!!
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

It would be an honor to have you there, Chip, and I was really hoping you might be able to come.
Thank you!!