BPTRA

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

hueyw

BPTRA

Post by hueyw »

At this time of giving thanks i would like to show appreciation to Robert G.. He is the driving force behind this group, i am sure with help from
a few friends, but i believe he has spent countless hours to make it a success.
Without his energy and dedication the target matches might have very well faded away in our area. The association is well organized and
matches at crci have been well run mainly due to his hard work.
If you haven't participated in these matches you are missing out and should support them as well as a fine shooting facility.

Thank You,
Hugh Wilson
Don McDowell

Re: BPTRA

Post by Don McDowell »

Well said Huey
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Agree 100%. I am thankful that Robert would step up and provide us a great opportunity to enjoy our sport. Thanks to all who helped him too.
Raymond Hanson

Post by Raymond Hanson »

Hugh is correct. Roberts passion for this sport is something we should all be appreciative of. Supporting Robert and the BPTRA is best thing any BPTR competitor can do at this time. Not only are the matches professionally run and administered the BPTRA is keeping the sport we love alive! Thanks to Robert and significant others for their hard work. Raymond and Margo Hanson
lefteye

Post by lefteye »

Robert has been a very strong promoter of our sport and does that with action. His efforts are exemplary and he remembers little details that are akin to certain shooters. Thank you, Robert.
Have pleasant Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas!

And Thank You, Huey, for writing the letter.
keep smiling :D
gunlaker

Post by gunlaker »

Well said Hugh! Robert runs fantastic matches and addition to that, his have the best food of any match I've been too :lol: .

Chris.