Montana Vintage Arms

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

charlie young

Montana Vintage Arms

Post by charlie young »

Been looking at a front sight for a Low Wall and of course MVA is where I go to first. Low and behold they are having a sale, almost every sight from top to bottom has been reduced. Anyone looking for a sight might want to take a gander over to their web site.
Kenny Wasserburger

Re: Montana Vintage Arms

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

My dream rifle a 38-50 Lowwall with a 12 twist. Silhouette killing machine. Of course a MVA action.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Woody

Post by Woody »

Kenny,

Are they making the Low Wall? Rumor control had it that they were going to. I had a Low Wall that I chambered in 40-65 and shot until Dick got it away from me. Excellent handling.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Woody,

I am not sure if he has yet...I was basically thinking out loud, my daughter Krystal has a high block low wall, an original action built by Dick Hanson. Love that rifle it is in 40-65.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
ian45662

Post by ian45662 »

How hard would it be to take an mva action and mill it so that it is kind of like a low wall?
BFD

Post by BFD »

ian45662 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm How hard would it be to take an mva action and mill it so that it is kind of like a low wall?
not kind of. Exactly like a low wall.