Bad News

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jeanne Ring

Re: Bad News

Post by Jeanne Ring »

BFD wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:44 pm PS. I see that there is a Sunday BPCR match in OKC the following weekend. I would definitely consider forming up a wagon train or caravan to that match - or maybe there is something in CO or WY, or ????
That match will probably be canceled. Most of us Okies will probably be in Raton. I know of at least two that will, anyway.
BFD

Post by BFD »

Nooooo!!! don't do that!!! gotta have a next destination.

I think I'll just sit back and see what happens, but I'm optimistic that something will happen.
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Hey Al my friend no consternation, on the Phoenix reference on my part. Naming it after an individual that I do have an issue. And I do look forward toward seeing you also each year Even Brent. :D Danna keeps Tabs on Krystal and her brood in Oklahoma City, much appreciated. I know Krystal does.

I am just glad we got our heads together and came up with this alternative for the shooters. The entire board had input on this, and voted on this.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Gamerancher

Post by Gamerancher »

So, in a similar spirit of having fun, I will throw out a first, albeit lame, attempt. Rather than calling this something like the Western Nationals, or the Anti-Nationals Nationals, we could refer to this week-long extravaganza as the Alternative Rifle Shooting Experience (or ARSE for short).
Brent, as the match has been shortened from 4 days to 2 does that make it half arsed??? :lol:

Some name suggestions :P
BPCR - Black Powder Central @ Raton
RAM - Raton Altitude Match
HOBO - Heart of BPCR Organisation or Home of BPCR Org
NRA Nationals - Not Ridgeway Alternative
RIIFFT - Raton International/Interstate Friends/Family Tournament

If we can keep it international we can then invite you all to the new range in our state when it is built.
It's working title is the Dubbo International Competition & Knowledge Space.
Out in western NSW where it don't rain much.
Australia
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Daniel
My bud never came closer than 4 hours to you. She posted a lot of GREAT pictures from there. She's a horse person and said something about riding a horse backwards and shooting a bow off of it. I may put your part of the world on my bucket list. I think any or your Acronyms are great !!
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Gamerancher

Post by Gamerancher »

The half-arsed was my call, Sharon and Blair came up with the rest, I was sweating it out in the gun room loading ammo for an upcoming shoot in Canberra.
Out in western NSW where it don't rain much.
Australia