PAY IT FORWARD

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

VectorMan

PAY IT FORWARD

Post by VectorMan »

In trying to think of a more meaningful way to thank the guys involved with the getting something together at the last minute to help out the 22 Nationals at Raton and help the BPCR competitors and their sport this is what I can do. You see, its a big deal to me, most will never know.

Kenny Tebbe, Cody Smith, and Kevin Griggs. If any of you 3 make the trip to shoot a monthly match at Miller, Kansas, I will pay for your entry fee.
That's the very least I can do for all the fun I will have in Raton in July. If you can't make it to Miller I understand. I'll see you at Raton.
I would also be nice to know other individuals who helped make the change to also thank them.

The HOTSA range is only 10 hours from my front door and Smithmoor is only 7, so hopefully get there and shoot someday.

If we all stick together and help each other, pay it forward and forget about depending on just an organization, the sport will thrive.

KA
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
krgriggs

Re: PAY IT FORWARD

Post by krgriggs »

I plan on shooting more at Miller this year, but don't want you paying my entry fee. You can give it to a new shooter if you like. You are a good example of a great competitor, look forward to the next season shooting with you, cant wait to get started!