SCA Mag

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

kenny sd

SCA Mag

Post by kenny sd »

when is the next Sharps Collector magazine due out? been a long time...dues are all paid up...
bobw

Re: SCA Mag

Post by bobw »

Kenny, the guys that put the SCA report together are mostly members and VOLUNTEERS they don't get paid. They do have schedules for ad and article submissions and maintain a dedicated attitude for the magazine production. Nothing haphazard about it. When it's due and printed they will send it out. Winter getting long for you? Bob Watts SCA board member
bobw
bobw

Post by bobw »

Kenny, the guys that put the SCA report together are mostly members and VOLUNTEERS they don't get paid. They do have schedules for ad and article submissions and maintain a dedicated attitude for the magazine production. Nothing haphazard about it. When it's due and printed they will send it out. Winter getting long for you? Bob Watts SCA board member
bobw
kenny sd

Post by kenny sd »

Thanks Bob, but that was just a question not to disparage them.
Ken
bobw

Post by bobw »

No problem at all, I didn't think you were. Most of the time everything runs right on schedule but Murphy lurks everywhere. The SCA report is a very high quality publication and no one who receives it can resist sitting down on the spot to read it all. It is one of those things that 3 times a year it really brightens your day. bobw
bobw
Tom Trevor

Post by Tom Trevor »

Bobw, My last issue V-26 No.3 arrived here on 10-22-19. I would think the V-27 No. 1 should be here in a few weeks at most. getting old and grumpy I always pencil note date of arrival on back corner of magazines so I can refer to when next issue might arrive.
bobw

Post by bobw »

Well it's April 4 th and the SCA Report was in my mailbox today. On a sadder note the Denver show has been postponed from its mid May dates to the end of July if it can be held then. Covid 19 has changed many things this spring and potentially for sometime to come. I hope and wish good health for all and to remain vigilant as well as positive for the future. Me I am thinking of ordering a new 74 figuring that I need something to really look forward too.. Stay healthy. Bobw
bobw