Empty Shelves

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coltsmoke

Empty Shelves

Post by Coltsmoke »

Have ya'll been to the grocery store lately? What in the world, people going crazy. I understand the water, bread, milk, rubbing alcohol and the hand sanitizing soap disappearing, but the toilet paper! This virus doesn't give you the shitz, don't go out and buy up all the toilet paper, so ya'll stop it. I hope they get stocked back up soon, I only have 1 corncob left! :shock:
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
TexasMac

Re: Empty Shelves

Post by TexasMac »

Yup, the wife went to the store today and toilet paper, paper towels and anything closely related was gone. I may have to bring out the Sears & Roebuck catalog (the last one issued) that I was saving. I swore off corn cobs when I was a kid on the farm. And when hunting, sunflower leaves sorta work but they'd tear easily once in a while and the result was a finger full. Yuck. Sorta like living in India. :roll: :lol:

Wayne
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
J.B.

Post by J.B. »

Same thing Down Under. I swear the media ..radio but more so television... is the only neuron that a lot of the population use anymore. Whipped into a frenzy and then dined on in the media for following the mayhem. Self fulfilling prophecies in action. We're out of corn cobs and chamber swabs aint easy to come by in volume. Hand towels, toilet paper, tissues... probably baby wipes etc will be next if not already. I think we have about a week or two worth of paper left. Not using my Seth Cole... no way. :roll: :wink:
J.B.
"an experimental weapon..with experimental ammunition ? ...Lets experiment "
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

This too will pass! I bet in the end it will help get Trump re-elected and the house back in GOP control. Now if the dumb asses will stick together and do something constructive with the power, is the question. Perhaps I'm to judgmental but the pansy asses really get me steamed at times! When you have the enemy down and by the throat, finish em off! Save the forgiveness part for after he has been vanquished and rendered powerless!
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
kenny sd

Post by kenny sd »

all the OLD people are scarfing up all the toilet paper here too. and I"M old too...but don't plan buy any more than I need.
nuts to MSMBC and CNN to creating a panic...

this is not a hurricane folks....just the flu....Ken
kenny sd

Post by kenny sd »

dont need Sears catalog...my wife, gotta love her, has a Time mag subscription.. I hope they make Nancy the person of the year.
wait for it..wait for it...HA>>>
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

Song of the year, the thought just hit me. Remember Hammer Time, "Can't Touch This"
Yellowhouse

Post by Yellowhouse »

Plumbers will really be busy if folks resort to paper not designed for septic systems
Sam
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

You never miss something until you don't have it...... Take toilet paper for example.. :? :shock: :lol:
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

I need to make something clear here, if you go the corncob route as I'm doing, don't flush them down the toilet. I didn't make that clear to my wife, now I need a plumber. :(
powderburner

Post by powderburner »

That’s why you tie them to the wall on a piece of baling twine.
Dean Becker
only one gun and they are 74 s
3rd asst. flunky,high desert chapter F.E.S.
MYWEIGH scale merchant
reclining member of O-G-A-N-T
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

And remember to use one red cob and then a white cob to see if you need another red cob. :lol: :lol:
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
johnl

Post by johnl »

I got a couple of Indian buddies, I’ll ask them what their forefathers used before whitey took their land :lol:
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Yeah, just before the present red brother took the land from the former red brother.