food grade hydrogen peroxide

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

semtav

Re: food grade hydrogen peroxide

Post by semtav »

Glad you made it this far MS !!
Funny how we interact with people on here and most times have no idea whst they are going through.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

In the book it said that on occasion some folks will get minor skin eruptions which is the body ridding itself of toxin but to stay the course and finish the regime as it will pass and do no harm. The treatment is also a detoxification for the body which is an aid to better health. Most of the toxins are removed by the breath, stool and urine , apparently all are made more efficient by this from what I can detect from my own experience.
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Mike,

Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer (acid), and 35% concentration is a STRONG oxidizer and acid. It could be dangerous to use without thoroughly reading and following the directions and required precautions and potential problems, only some of which have been mentioned here. Misuse can be dangerous. In an industrial setting, special storage precautions are required because it is a flammability concern if spilled. I personally would not store it in the house.

Caveat emptor!

Clarence
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Thanks for the safety input Clarence!
bobw

Post by bobw »

This stuff on the 35% Oh is new to me. For years I've kept a bottle or 2 of the 3% variety you get at the drug or grocery store. I use it solely for oral hygiene only when I have a sore throat. From a cold. You gargle with it 3 to 4 times as long as you can stand it and DON"T SWALLOW EVEN 1drop. It's hell on wheels getting rid of the bacteria causing the sore throat follow it up in a couple of hrs with a couple more gargles. It works fast and sure better than hot salt water but DON'T SWALLOW EVEN 1 DROP. bobw
bobw
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

As a physician, I cringe when I read stuff like this.Okay to gargle 3% but not to drink more potent concentrations. If you don't want to get Covid19 just practice social distancing, wash your hands, avoid crowds, and again wash your hands. This is pretty simple stuff. Avoid the conspiracy theory crap! I have no connection with pharmaceutical companies. I am an anesthesiologist trying to stay healthy and protect my nurses, techs, and patients.Above all I am trying to be a calm source of reason in a sea of hysteria.It is not easy.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

FYI
This article has some actual numbers that put the Covid-19 virus into perspective against flu deaths that have already occurred this flu season.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/12/cor ... eath-rate/
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Dr. Drew is full of shit! This is real, and on the level of the three worst flu epidemics in the last century. Our hospitals do not have enough beds for the number of people that will be seriously ill and require respiratory care. You need to come to WA state where we are canceling all elective surgery to clear the decks for incoming patients.If you think that this is some kind of hoax I challenge you to come out here and take care of these patients! You are probably too chicken shit to take me up on that!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Actually, according to Cavanaugh's book, it is not a new treatment at all and is currently used all over the world but is not excepted by the medical community at large in the US. One name of note that used it personally starting in 1986 and recommended it to his patients until being leaned on by his peers and big Pharma was Dr. Christian Bernard ( first successful heart transplant Dr.) He stopped recommending it to his patients because of the pressure but continued to use it personally for arthritis and other age related ailments. Medical schools in this country avoid in depth teaching on this concept and in most cases teach against it's use, which seems a shame, in my view. It should at the very least be investigated thoroughly by modern health professionals before summarily rejected because of prejudice or ignorance of it's use potential from both a historically and current prospective.
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

Any therapy advocating drinking h2o2 at 35% would also send shivers down my spine... The stuff 's for releasing your casting spoon, but drinking it...
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Do the research, talk to health professionals who have experience with bio-oxidative therapy and then make an informed decision based on facts rather than ignorance an prejudice.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

The 35 percent food grade is diluted in distilled water which reduces it's potency so that is is not toxic to your body. The recommended sustained dosage in the book is 3 drop to 8 ounces of distilled water. What has worked for me when I feel the flu or cold coming on is 5 drops in 8 ounces of distilled or filtered water twice daily.
When I see the drugs most folks take routinely without question , all of them having some kind of negative side effect and costing ridiculous amounts of money , it makes me shake my head at the anathema, to the idea, of using peroxide therapy, that is effective, has no known side effects and costs penny's per day.
semtav

Post by semtav »

Michael Johnson wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:32 pm This is real, and on the level of the three worst flu epidemics in the last century.
Michael.
Now would be a good time to explain why it could be one of the worse epidemics.
Being on other forums with Dr s, it appears that because its highly contagious, it has the potential to overwhelm the system, not because its any more deadly to a healthy person. I know you attempted that but when you read your post people will only focus on the last sentence and completely miss what you are trying to say.

Thanks

Brian
CptCurl

Post by CptCurl »

Here's a link to what seems to be a well-reasoned article concerning the use of 35% H2O2:

https://undark.org/2018/08/20/food-grad ... de-cancer/

It's not for me.

Curl

Roscoe Stephenson
a/k/a Curly
BFD

Post by BFD »

A few years ago, some folks were advocating taking a couple shots of cider vinegar every day. Same crazy ideas, different solution. Results were, predictably, negative. I find it amazing what people do and recommend that others do.