food grade hydrogen peroxide

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

gunlaker

Re: food grade hydrogen peroxide

Post by gunlaker »

BFD wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:20 am A few years ago, some folks were advocating taking a couple shots of cider vinegar every day. Same crazy ideas, different solution. Results were, predictably, negative. I find it amazing what people do and recommend that others do.
At least it provides good entertainment for the rest of us :-)

Chris.
BFD

Post by BFD »

there is that.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Opinions may vary from Dr. to DR.
Many years ago I had a DR. send me home with what he thought was a stomach virus on a Thursday morning. I told him I have a very good immune system and no virus had ever hit me so fast and so hard. He assured me it was just that and to go home , drink plenty of fluids and rest.

Monday afternoon Jeanne came home from work expecting me to be dead. She DEMANDED I go to MY DR. He was shocked. My appendix had ruptured and I was very sick. Hours later folks were all up inside me hosing me out. It took months for me to be back to 100%.

Some Dr.s are full of shit .

Jeanne's Grandmother's choice of meat was FRIED PORK only. She died early at 96.
My grandfather ate fried everything, he smoked and I think drank a lot of moonshine and died early at 96.
My dad had kids all over the country, he drank, smoked, ate fried everything and fought until he was 80. At 87 he was drunk, slipped on the ice and died two weeks later..he was taken early at the age of 87.

I don't know anything about Hydrogen Peroxide...but it appears I need to eat fried pork, drink a little booze and avoid icy porches.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Investigate on a personal and professional level. Talk to naturalpathic health professionals who have actual experience in bio-oxydative therapy. As a follower of Yeshua I always ask him what to do in these situations and then proceed. He is speaking to all of us if we have an ear to hear. Each person must decide for themselves in the end so learn as much as you can and don't be afraid to separate from the herd if your heart says to do so.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Have you ever given the table spoon of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water per day a try Brent ? You might be pleasantly surprised!
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I will read the book and decide what merit it may have from that. Drs prescribe statins which are just about the worst thing you can put into your body.
About the link to the article: NOWHERE have I read what the morbidity rate on COVID-19 is - I did the math myself. Transmissibility is high and people will die. But CDC said 17000 deaths have already occurred cause by regular flu already and not a whimper. That was the point of the link - some perspective on it please.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

This is a disease that is just getting ramped up. Cases growing exponentially. Your conclusion is not valid. CDC and NIH do not agree with you SFogler. What are your esteemed credentials?
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Personal experience with my wife and I on statins and CDC website for the flu numbers. My "esteemed" credentials are on the other thread about COVID-19. You seem to think I don't understand or believe there's a novel virus out there. Yes there is a problem. But your attitude is part of that problem. Chill out and we will get through this together. Now is not the time to attack or desparage other people.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

How about just following the CDC and NIH recommendations?
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Do you think I am not? Or our country is not? Do you think we all have our head in the sand? Not here in CO.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

An interesting fact: Our own bodies produce hydrogen peroxide at the cell level and it is a strong part of our natural immunity system particularly against bacteria. It seems that most folks think it is a foreign chemical to our bodies.
MSalyards

Post by MSalyards »

gunlaker

Post by gunlaker »

Our bodies also produce hydrochloric acid, but you still shouldn't drink it...

Chris.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Do you know that for a fact Chris? That some of the food you ingest or fluid you drink does not have hydrochloride acid in it?
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

One of the problems older people have with digestion is the lack of Hydrochloride acid produced by the body in their stomachs and apple cider vinegar is a natural supplement for it. It doesn't take a lot and can be cut with distilled water to make it useful for you.