Coltsmoke

Re: Covid19 and what you need to know

Post by Coltsmoke »

DD, view of a democrap, don't ever let a good crisis go to waste. :wink:
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

https://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo Humor in any crisis is GREAT !! George carlin has some advice on ramping up your immune system!!
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

if you get covid 19, it is now recommended to be put on a diet of pizza.
pizza is the only food that you can slide under a locked door. :lol:
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Great article Kenny - thanks for posting.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
RK

Post by RK »

Thanks for posting that article Kenny. Much truth and wisdom in it.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

So here we are in December. How many of us have to get this for all to realize this is a serious problem. MLV, Keith Lay, Woody. I got lamblasted for trying to warn people and telling them what to do to protect themselves. Why are you all so anti science? I think we can all agree now that it is more dangerous than the flu. Mdelands hydrogen peroxide ain't saving anybody, neither is hydroxychloroquine. The only things that are gonna save you are a mask and a shot.The shot was developed thru science.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I wear a mask when in public, I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer. I use hand sanitizer when I shop and before items are brought into the house.I am taking the Chinese bug seriously and we DO NOT dine out. I just wish folks took smoking as seriously..because the cdc says 480,000 Americans die each year from smoking. There needs to be more research before I'm going to feel comfortable taking the vaccine. I think the #1 mistake folks make is getting medical advice from the internet or off forums. See the DR you trust and then make a wise decision.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Well Glenn I take care of Covid19 patients. I got my first Pfizer COVID-19 shot one week ago. I had a sore arm for a day and that was it. I trust the science that went into this . So sorry that you do not. I sincerely hope you survive this.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I will trust it when I see what happens to a large % of those that do take it. Only about 40% of the population feels comfortable getting the vaccine right now. I will trust my personal Dr . I do not trust most things I read on the ole interweb...and I do not take medical advice from a black powder forum...no offense intended to you of course, and you might be very qualified...but I don't know you. I do know my DR. I have had two former co-workers die from the Chinese flu..so I take it seriously. When I feel comfortable knowing the vaccine is safe and works I'll of course take it. Good that you take care of Chinese flu patients and you should take every precaution to protect yourself and to protect those patients from being infected by medical folks. Since you are continuously exposed to the virus I hope you survive also.
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

FF117425-5081-46F3-82CB-20A697307972.jpeg
And it begins. Maybe. Maybe not. Just a funny clip to lighten the mood. Especially the text at the bottom about Pelosi.

On COVID-19, Nobody will know the truth about any of this. We are all subject to the information we are given. If it is factually correct only God knows. We are sheep. We can stick our chests out and beat on it and claim we are not sheep, but we are. We can say, nobody will tell me what to do, but they will and you will comply. If you stop complying, sooner or later someone is at your door with a gun. Then and only then is it settled. If you don’t believe that, then just stop paying taxes, yep, sooner or later theres a guy at your front door with a badge and a gun. That’s the American we live in until the next tea party, but there are way too many sheep on the government teet for that to happen again.

One thing I learned about the COVID is there are no experts, but BPCR shooting, that’s where the experts are!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
BFD

Post by BFD »

Kevin, this is not hard to figure out. Not hard at all. You CAN make it hard, but really, it's not.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Lots of people here seem determined to go the hard way for some reason. I think you should form a Society for the Protection of Nasty Viruses or something like that, because that's what all the obfuscation is doing.
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

Everything is so politized in the world today as the different parties fight for power and control that there is NO way to know the truth on any subject much less on Covid-19. In America this problem has hit a fevered pitch and the public has No place to turn where they know they can learn what the truth is or trust the source. Our news media has become not a FREE PRESS but a propaganda branch of one side or the other, and it seems they are mostly of the side the bureaucracy, the entrenched deep State. The lies being told by the waring political factions has killed or will kill more people than this China bug could and that will continue to one of two possible ends, neither of which is pretty or peaceful. You can tell us what we have to do to survive, but I can find several "experts" that will tell me just the opposite. Flip a coin!

So we are faced with only two real choices, comply with the State and what they are telling us today or resist. The pressure on any who resist will increase. A few who resist will dig in and the State will eventually have to crush the resistance and achieve total control as they dehumanize they declared enemy to justify eliminating them, permanently! That elimination will serve as an example to the rest that compliance is the best option and all but a few will follow the mandates of the State. We will huddle in the corner of our homes and be too afraid to speak out or even go outside. We will learn to whisper any disagreement we have with the State only in the dark places and only among a very few people we can trust and we will learn that even those people can not be trusted.

One of the first steps in all this is to take over control of the election process and that has already happened. This as they, the State, continue to sow fear and distrust among the people. We are all going to hell in a hand basket and not all of us will survive the trip! There is little chance any of this can be averted, so just shut up and get in the damn basket!
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
BFD

Post by BFD »

It's getting weird now.

You guys can make mountains where there are valleys, if you want. I'm going to stick to reality - and, no, it is NOT nearly that hard to figure out. If you want to.
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

History, which repeats, is weird, but very predictable.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder