Covid19 and what you need to know

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jackrabbit

Re: Covid19 and what you need to know

Post by jackrabbit »

So why is the total death toll for the year not any higher than previous years? Why are deaths from so many other diseases way down? Why are suicide rates through the roof? Why do you feel the need to shout down anyone that questions the entire situation???
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Michael Johnson wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:51 pm So here we are in December. How many of us have to get this for all to realize this is a serious problem. MLV, Keith Lay, Woody. I got lamblasted for trying to warn people and telling them what to do to protect themselves. Why are you all so anti science? I think we can all agree now that it is more dangerous than the flu. Mdelands hydrogen peroxide ain't saving anybody, neither is hydroxychloroquine. The only things that are gonna save you are a mask and a shot.The shot was developed thru science.
Yes so here we are in December. Yes there are vaccines coming out, but using the estimator in the NY Times, there'll be 391000 here in Wy, ahead of me before I'm even eligible to get it , should I decide to get the vaccine.
In the meantime in my immediate circle I know at least 12 people that have had it. All said it was a really nasty cold/flu for about 2 days, then things got better, some report being tired for about a week. Even know one that was according to science at extreme risk of dying if they got the virus, and is doing fine. So if he kicks the bucket in the next little bit ,will it be the virus or the heart problems he had, that he wasn't expected to survive over a year ago?
Even know one that got a doctor to prescribe the malaria pill, that some seem hell bent to poo poo that was completely better less than 36 hours later?
If masks work so well why is there so much trouble with the virus in the masked up locked down places?
Now the science is starting to think we had this thing almost a year before it became the national focus? Which might go along way toward explaining why so many had what the dr's called virus infection of some sort, but not sure what it was...
Still get a kick out of our governor coming out and calling folks that don't mask up Knuckleheads and other fine things for not doing so.. 3 days later guess who got it, and the case numbers here are actually declining, despite those of us who don't wear the mask.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

varsity07840 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:50 am Stop asking questions! Be quiet, I promise you everything will alright and you will be taken to a safe place and made comfortable while we experts contain the situation. Get in the damn basket!
Or words to that effect!

If you don't think politics is playing a role in our government's response and handling of this Covid-19 thing then anything you have to say needs to taken very lightly.

Now that the other political side is soon to be charge, meaning we have moved to another seat in the same basket, I'm sure the government will reverse course and by early February come out and level with American public telling the truth about the virus and it's effect showing us the science behind their statements in a clear and compelling manner so they can stop insisting we just shut up and get in the basket. They will then present a balanced plan to save lives and our economy and therefore our way of life. Then they won't have to spend so much time demonizing their political enemies and threatening them with severe consequences if they don't comply. All will be sunshine and bluebirds by May! What a wonderful world they will build for us and our new Chinese friends. I can't wait for that day! I feel safe now.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
Woody

Post by Woody »

Guys, I took precautions. I followed guidelines. I got it, and now am struggling. Your results may vary, but virus ain't fir sissies.

I always thought I was in pretty good shape, but this shit didn't care.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Distant Thunder

Woody,
You take care get well soon.

I know there is a bad virus out there, but why can't we get a straight scoop on what it is and what needs to be done without people telling me to be quiet and do as I'm told. Tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and we'll figure out where to go from there. I ain't getting in your damn basket! Not until I know for sure.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Woody wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:57 am Guys, I took precautions. I followed guidelines. I got it, and now am struggling. Your results may vary, but virus ain't fir sissies.

I always thought I was in pretty good shape, but this shit didn't care.

Woody
Get well soon Woody.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
Distant Thunder

varsity,

You seem to think you know what I believe and think, but I doubt that is true.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
GrumpyBear

Post by GrumpyBear »

Get well soon Woody and Best wishes for Lois and her sister.

If there is anything I can do let me know.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

varsity
I hope you're just as passionate about stopping the deaths from smoking..which far outnumber covid deaths..and drunken drivers.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

[/quote]
Here's a sobering thought for you. How many of the people who died before Nov. 2nd might have voted for Trump in the swing states he lost?
[/quote]

You mean like the dead ones that voted for Biden?

KW
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Education and science are not anathema to Torah, they spring from it. Did you know that quarantine was instituted in the ancient Hebrew population probably before any one else in History knew of it ? No one at that time in history had any knowledge of microbiology except God.
The priority is to first know Adonai in personal relationship then learn and apply knowledge in balance with faith. Other wise Science becomes your God, Puffs you up in pride and tends to deceives you into thinking you don't need him.
Adonai created Science and the smartest human that ever lived (Solomon) came to a bad end because of the deception from it, not being mixed with faith to governor knowledge. Torah 1 Corinthians 8:1 (knowledge puffs up but Charity (love) edifies.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Ole varsity boy just wants to argue . I will have no more to do with him . I think I'll put him on the block list .
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Distant Thunder wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:10 am varsity,

You seem to think you know what I believe and think, but I doubt that is true.
Me too! It's amazing all things he knows about me from my 4 simple questions. Wow!
TAA

Post by TAA »

Agree.....Apply the block!

Arguing for the sake of arguing is ignorance.

When someone is blinded by hatred, everything the hated person does is never recognized, leaving the door open to second guessing the efforts of others, which is almost as easy as being a “progressive” liberal.. No one is an expert on the China virus, much less politicians. We are all learning and should try to do our best to be positive and treat each other with respect, regardless of our political differences.

When someone hates Trump, they hate everyone who voted (2016) for him, which is a large chunk of our wonderful country.

Our culture has too many individuals who think constant, angry indignation is a moral virtue….it is not.
People are not perpetual victims. Those who love this country, especially after America did what it did to help ours and many other countries to spread the technology and devices to combat the virus, are going to have develop the resolve and commitment to suffer once again under a repressive government run by the Democrat Party, as was done 2008 through 2016. But we won’t see Republicans and conservatives looting, destroying, burning and killing to express their disappointment in the election results.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

You all will be feeling much better as soon as Trump is inaugurated again ! :D No way in the natural world it can happen , Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut lets see if Adonai has other ideas!
I'm still holding in faith that what has been prophesied will come to pass.