Range box options?

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Woody

Re: Range box options?

Post by Woody »

The roller is done and waiting to be delivered. Friday, I decided to start the Range Boxes I promised for our Regional match next month. Even though I suspect it's an exercise in futility with the current state of affairs, it at least gave me something to do and they will be needed when ever the match is held. This is my current take on what a Range Box looks like. Again I don't make these for sale, and they are not difficult to make. They just use a lot of wide boards.
Inside of Range Box.JPG
three range boxes.JPG
Range Box.JPG
I just need to final sand and hardware them. They are slated to be given away via random drawing at our Regional.

Woody
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I forgot. This National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association emblem will be inlayed into the lid.
NMLRA Emblem.JPG
They, the NMLRA, are the sponsors of this match.

Woody
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
J.B.

Post by J.B. »

They look great Woody ! Anyone would be proud to walk away with one of those. You make it look easy... can almost smell the sawdust from down here :wink:
J.B.
"an experimental weapon..with experimental ammunition ? ...Lets experiment "
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I have always loved the smell of lumber and look of finely fit mitered joints. I once saw a very well built cabin at the far end of Tustamena Lake built with mitered cornered logs. Boy that looked like a lot of very technical work! I figured it must have been built by a Swede!
As usual, nice work Woody!