cpap machine

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

Re: cpap machine

Post by SSShooter »

People might find this interesting.
http://covid19.healthdata.org/
Click on the drop-down menu where it states United States and you can bring up the same data for the individual states.
Stay safe.
Glenn
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

FWIW:

RED bottles (ONLY RED) of heat gas treatment is near 99% isopropyl alcohol, like rubbing alcohol. (NOT yellow bottle, it is methanol, poison)

About 2.75-3.00 bucks for 12 oz.
MSalyards

Post by MSalyards »

mdeland wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:31 pm Interesting how peroxide and Ozone keep showing up in these articles on how to combat this virus even though to this point it is only for sterilization! Wonder if there will be an internal discovery/re-discovery of its possible use?
I've also read that peroxide takes over 20 minutes to "clean" the virus , and they say don't count on it, there are better cleaners.
J.B.

Post by J.B. »

[quote="Michael Johnson" post_id=314382 time=1585874921 user_id=42]
Everyone wants to think there are some magic cures out there. I get that! Just be wary about the information you read. Its a little like reading about somebody's magical BP load that shoots under 1 Moa in all conditions.
[/quote]

.. Yes..still searching for that load...but I think you need to be gargling Listerine whilst wearing a mask soaked in 65% alcohol for it to work. :wink:
"an experimental weapon..with experimental ammunition ? ...Lets experiment "
bobw

Post by bobw »

We've got an outfill here in western SD that is an alcohol distillery ( Badlands Distillery) makes vodka. When the Governor mentioned in one of her daily broadc asts that the state had a critical shortage of alcohol sanitizers the people from Badlands distilling called her up and told her they switch processes and turn out ethyl alcohol at 80% in short order. She said that would work and 2 weeks later where I work at the DOT we received 6 cases of 6 1.75 liter bottles of 80% ethyl alcohol. I spent a morning pouring it into 2.5 and 3 ox squirt bottles for hand sanitizing. Stuff is pretty damn rough on the hide but sure cleans it right now. We had it distributed to every DOT employee in the same day. Bobw
bobw
buffalocannon

Post by buffalocannon »

Bob, 160 proof! Do they put anything in it so citizens won't drink it?! Reminds me of my high school days in Alaska and "purple passion" parties where we filled up a garbage can with grape juice and Everclear and issued teacups for dipping to guests. One dip was usually all it took! Anyway, Bravo to the distillery for stepping up to assist in these trying times!