Passover, the beginning of the end of Covid 19

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Passover, the beginning of the end of Covid 19

Post by mdeland »

Been listening to a few men lately that I believe hold the actual office of Biblical prophet. One in particular has been accurate in the past. He spoke of this pandemic last September and again in January before it hit and prophesied the beginnings of it's end would start to manifest this coming Wednesday and the following week of Passover. It will start out small and seemingly insignificant then pour out like a rip tide if the word spoken is accurate. The turn around will be faster and more wide sweeping than we can imagine. It is supposed to usher in another Great Awakening that will sweep the world again as happened in the Early 1700's and again in the 1800's. The proof of the real prophet is in the physical reality of what has been spoken. The test is simple, it's either true or it's false! I'm anxiously waiting to see if several of these men saying almost the same thing got it right or wrong.
johnl

Re: Passover, the beginning of the end of Covid 19

Post by johnl »

If any of these men are that you are listening to offer you kool aid, run, run away as fast as you can :lol:
kenny sd

Post by kenny sd »

we have a friend who's wife is a professional astrologer. yup, you heard right.
she does 'readings' etc. and has big time degrees in this stuff. heard right again....

they love to travel. good money in this stuff I guess.
every year they go all over the world for months...yup goood money.

last year I asked what trips they planned this year. she said.

" next year will not be a good year for travelling. the stars say it will not be a good year."
so they stayed home....

mmmmmm...... I'm going to ask her about the stock market...Ken
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

johnl wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 am If any of these men are that you are listening to offer you kool aid, run, run away as fast as you can :lol:
Yep. They all are. Whether its verbal kool aid or the liquid form.
Glenn
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

As a young kid growing up baseball was prominent in my life.
One of my favorite players was Yogi Berra. That my favorite position was catcher may have had something to do with that.
Moreover, a saying attributed to Yog was, "it ain't over until it is over."
Of course at that time he was referencing baseball yet the saying could be applied to other subjects.
What should worry us all is when the political class determines it is over, is it really over?
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

yes yogi was one of my heros along with hank bower the gooood ol days art
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

The key is to keep and open mind and to judge what is said fairly and honestly wither true or false. That is the standard in the bible and there has always been and will always be, to the end of the age, the false prophet. Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt , there is also the real deal and if what they say is accurate and could not have been known before hand then one must have the courage to admit just as fervently as deny, regardless of the associated ridicule.
If any one has heard of Ken Clement (now deceased) speaking in I believe 2014. They would be hard pressed not to believe our current president has come to and remains in power by Gods hand.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I liked Sandy Koufax!
bobw

Post by bobw »

I don't begin to really know the difference between prophets and gurus and oracles. The great roller prophet is mdeland and he can build a nice one for there is no denying the quality and craftsmanship that goes into his builds,far beyond what the rest of us are capable of. The rest of us have to rely on what our money can buy to put together nice looking rollers. I had seen a 7x57 roller on the afternoon of 3/28/20 it still had some rifling left and was only missing the frt sight insert, I was immediately thinking of cast bullet military match to 200 yds gun. Not knowing much about rollers I posted my question on the prophet deland thread about making a custom rollers if they were ok and made good donors for custom bpcrs thinking that I could allways regain my money if they were good donors at1:25 pm on 3/29 but didn't get an answer till 3:30pm 1/2 hr after the gunshop closed. Well bright and early on 3/30 I called the shop but it was already gone. I acted too slowly and waiting for the prophet to speak took to long it's now someone else's. Feeling bad about missing an opportunity I reread the whole thread on how to make a custom roller when I stumbled into a post that came from a old friend who is not only a guru in BPCR'S But A Shiloh Oracle , yeah that's right our own Rnck, Bill Bagwell and Bill made his points for all of us real non gunsmiths to the building costs of a nice looking roller. I think my next " high roller " will be a Shiloh 74 in either #3 in 40-50 Sbn or a Hartford in 44-77SBN either or they will have an original style chamber for paper patch bullets only because and I don't even have to ask that's what Oracles Becker and Loomer would do. My money will go to Shiloh and once again when I hold the newest one I shall rejoice. Bobw
bobw
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Many of my friends have 74's and I always steer them to Shiloh Sharps. Just because I don't care for the look or design of a 74 Sharps does not mean I cannot be an enthusiastic fan/ supporter of the quality and workmanship in every one of their guns I have ever seen.
I built a mini (3/5ths scale if memory serves) 74 Dakota Sharps a year ago and posted the pictures on here. Those are the same as any other 74 sharps, parts wise, only scaled down. It turned out well and the owner is pleased. He also has two other 74 Shilohs and loves them as well!
I'm no Prophet, but I do test the ones that say they have a word form God to see if it is true or false.
I am a gun mechanic that has learned from school and 40 plus years of continual building and repairing all manor of them, a few things that is useful to folks. One thing that failure and success of hands on gun work( along with a burning desire to improve and learn ever more) teaches you, is if a man knows what he is talking about and some of them don't. No body knows every thing about anything but God himself and being men we all make mistakes, the trick it to learn from them and keep moving forward.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

It's looking better every day! I'm encouraged and hopeful!
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Happy Easter!

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Were going to be OK after all and it's not the end yet,just another sign post along the way. Keep a weather eye on Israel she is the Key to what Yeshua is doing in the world.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

keep ye an eye on Israel, for the Israelites are a doomsday cult armed with a nuclear weapon.
ventum est amicus meus