Passover, the beginning of the end of Covid 19

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

desert deuce

Re: Passover, the beginning of the end of Covid 19

Post by desert deuce »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFPeN17 ... cYUP38CEH0

If you do not want to know what is going on with this pandemic, do not watch this video before it is taken down.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

My wife has been telling me this for some time now! She spends a lot of time researching this kind of thing and usually nails the truth about such matters.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I just saw the video Desert Deuce posted - definitely worth the watch. Fauci is a criminal of the lowest sort. I'm glad Trump has finally started to keep him away from the podium.
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

https://youtu.be/ZNT-aJNtg44

Yes. I had watched DD’s video the other day before he had posted it. Then I had also watched this one. Both of them should wake you up unless your a liberal.
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I am VERY wary of any conspiracy theory fielded by pastors, Ministers ..etc.
I consider myself a very spiritual person, but have seen too many uninformed "Men Of God" lead their followers astray.
I like to listen to these...sometimes...but then say the magic words " Prove It."
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Perentie

Post by Perentie »

desert deuce wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFPeN17 ... cYUP38CEH0

If you do not want to know what is going on with this pandemic, do not watch this video before it is taken down.
I missed it. Its gone already.
MSalyards

Post by MSalyards »

Here is a back door copy of the same movie. https://plandemicmovie.com/
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

The hard part Glenn comes in admitting to the truth and changing our tune when they do "Prove It" ! I've seen it both ways so the trick is to sort out the real deal and respond accordingly. I don't consider my self religious at all just pragmatic/realistic to the truth. I have a relationship with my creator not a religion with him. Religion is mans idea of who he is instead of who he reveals him self to be to the individual. I have no use for religion at all.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Facts based on evidence..Not Conjecture and Hyperbole .
I have investigated and jailed folks who were Conspirators....But that was based on facts supported by evidence of overt acts..and I usually required several.
When someone takes a podium and proclaims there is a massive group of conspirators trying to restore a new world order I just walk away...because everyone that wears a lab coat is not a scientist or a white collar a priest.

I have no problem admitting to a truth...but the " truth" needs evidence.
These are entertaining videos though and I do watch them in my continuing study of the human animal and how one man can direct hundreds to do things they wouldn't normally do.
David Koresh, Jim Jones, Marshal Appelwhite, Adolph hitler....all very interesting to me.
The last great conspiracy case was put on at Nuremberg a lifetime ago....and there were SO many witnesses and SO much evidence and so many informants.
The Underground Empire.., a book by James Mills, is an interesting read. When I entered our narcotics unit an Intelligence guy said " read this and broaden your horizons" It did and a few months later he and I captured a very clever air smuggler.

Aren't folks Interesting ?? Isn't there an interesting mix of folks that shoot ??
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

God created man,

Man created religion, they are a dime a dozen, as a Mason I believe in a master architect of the universe. Ie God.

Amazing I have something in common with someone I never thought I would.

KW
The Lunger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

If you lived next Door Wasserburger we'd have all kinds of fun and things in common. I like folks who like guns, say what they think and can make a good argument! Just cause you spit in my mess kit on occasion, what's so bad about that! Once a farmer always a farmer I guess ! :lol:
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

David Koresh, Jim Jones, Marshal Appelwhite, Adolph hitler....all very interesting to me.
Now you can add Fauci.

The unintended consequence of the WuFlu is that evidence is coming to light daily. Yes the internet contains a lot of unverified fairy tales but it also is the way around the bought and sold fake news media. What was thought to be tin foil hat stuff is now being exposed as deliberate malfeasance by global corporations and a whole lot of politicians on both sides of the aisle. And it has been going on for decades. Nobody really cared that much because it didn't really affect them - or there weren't enough people who could actually make a difference. Now we see it has affected everyone on the planet. Americans aren't as stupid as some of these corrupt criminals think we are. I think they are going to see a new world order alright but it won't be the one they were working for.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

No...I don't think so.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Well just look at the crap going on at the 7th floor of the FBI now! Course it's been going on since Hoover really, just not out in the open until the internet. The adversary always over plays his hand and eventually exposes whats going on. The Revelation is becoming more played out with each passing day and this is only the beginning of sorrows it speaks of.
I bet Ray won't last much longer with Barr and Durham digging out the muck at the top. There has got to be some pretty nervous folks wondering when the other shoe is going to drop on em. If Trump wins a second term ,,,,,,,,,,,,,bar the door Katie !
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

Glen Ring wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:02 pm I am VERY wary of any conspiracy theory fielded by pastors, Ministers ..etc.
I consider myself a very spiritual person, but have seen too many uninformed "Men Of God" lead their followers astray.
I like to listen to these...sometimes...but then say the magic words " Prove It."
Men of God are just like men in uniform. Both are supposed to protect and serve. I’ve seen both good and bad. I had some very bad experiences with people with a badge. When I say bad, I mean lie under oath in the courtroom just in order to save face. So petty that they would rather have a 17 year old pay a fine and have an increase in his auto insurance because a police officer didn’t want to say the truth.
At 17 I also got arrested for under age drinking. The arresting office told me after I was in cuffs, “that if I would have ran I could throw my civil liberties out the window”, his exact words.
At 40 years old I also had an ATF agent lie to my face about NCIS background checks that I never called them in. Had to surrender my FFL license. I still have the proof that they were wrong, I just didn’t have to $50,000 to fight them in court in Jefferson City. I lost all respect for anyone with a badge for awhile after that one.
The big difference between crooked Cops and crooked Preachers is with the preacher you still have a choice to do what you what, not what he instructs you to do. With a Cop, good luck. Now I know not all pigs with a badge are crooked, but also not all ministers are bad either.
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."