Harley Road trip Montana Wyoming etc.

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

johnl

Re: Harley Road trip Montana Wyoming etc.

Post by johnl »

gunlaker wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:27 pm
Don McDowell wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:58 pm Ah hell Yellowstone will probably blow by then it’s only 40 thousand years over due 😂
You want to be right in the middle of the park when it blows. It'll just hurt more if you are farther away :mrgreen:

Chris.

There’s a joke in them words but I’ll error on the side of decorum. Lots of neat places in the US for sure. Time in the navy I saw both seaboards, Alaska, Hawaii and even Guam a few times. That cabin in Zion sure sounds appealing. As for expensive yeah we pay 40% more due to the exchange rate etc but Chris, I’m pushing 60 with an enlarged aorta aneurism, if I make it to 70-75 I’m doing good. Price of objects are relative to me, sure everyone wants a deal but price is no longer a main determining factor this stage in life. It has shifted to time, or should I say quality of time to enjoy the remaining years one has left is where my priorities have shifted. Speaking of time, it’s time to stop blathering and pour myself a stiff single malt. I’ll make it a double :D