Drill and Tapped Photos

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jimhp02

Drill and Tapped Photos

Post by Jimhp02 »

I have an MVA scope waiting for me at my Farm. If I were going to wait I would put screws in the openings.

Since my scope will cover it I am not so concerned about drilling through “Shiloh” on the barrel.

Jim
056445C5-EAEB-42AA-9EE1-F5F3D7A425A9.jpeg
84324DF2-91F9-4C63-82A2-BD1D371589B1.jpeg
JimP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve Sudbeck

Re: Drill and Tapped Photos

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Jim, very kind of you to post these photos - a great visual help to me. Thank you sir.
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Another question just dawned on me for those that know: I ordered the barrel matte option (the squiggly lines machined on the top flat of the octagon barrel). Does that machining run the entire length of the barrel and eliminate the Shiloh logo and caliber designation or simply bypass those details on the barrel? Thank you for the help.
J.B.

Post by J.B. »

[quote="Steve Sudbeck" post_id=316009 time=1590024003 user_id=4274]
Another question just dawned on me for those that know: I ordered the barrel matte option (the squiggly lines machined on the top flat of the octagon barrel). Does that machining run the entire length of the barrel and eliminate the Shiloh logo and caliber designation or simply bypass those details on the barrel? Thank you for the help.
[/quote]

.. I had a standard weight 30" octagonal bbl fitted to my sons Creedmoor rifle . Polished bbl with the matte finish on the top. It really sets off the rifle and the etching is framed around the calibre and rifle maker markings. It really highlights the maker if anything. Looks 'Mickey Mouse'. ( that's great by the way :wink: )

J.B.
"an experimental weapon..with experimental ammunition ? ...Lets experiment "
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Thank you J.B.