Lyman wireless borescope

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coltsmoke

Lyman wireless borescope

Post by Coltsmoke »

Lyman has a pro wireless borescope out, has anyone tried one of these? I know several have purchased the one that comes with it's own screen. This one sends pics. to your pc or phone.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
beltfed

Re: Lyman wireless borescope

Post by beltfed »

The factory website lists the new wireless borescope at $339.95
It uses a 24" ridgid tube, fits 20cal and above
AND None in stock.
beltfed/arnie
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Smoke, Midway's intro price is $296.99 and says delivery is overdue. FWIW..................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Boy that sure beats the price of a Hawkeye. Mine cost $800.00 about 10-15 years ago but it has been worth every penny in what it has taught of bore interiors. It takes some use for a while to learn to interpret what your viewing. I would suggest a set of plug gauges to use in conjunction with the scope as these will teach you every bit as much and help correct or verify what you see through the scope.
Learning to hand lap a barrel with poured lead slugs fits right in with both of the tools mentioned and is another revelatory tool in understanding a barrel bores story.
All three will change your mind about some things that is viewed as true about barrels.
ChrisF

Post by ChrisF »

I have one and love it