headin west

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

bpcr shooter

headin west

Post by bpcr shooter »

So the wife and I are planing to head west thru SD, WY, MT,ID, this month and were wondering if anyone had some overgrown gophers to get rid of!! We would just stay the night in our truck as to not bother anyone. Not sure what day but it would most likely be mid week. We have plans to go to Shiloh, Yellowstone, Cody, Missoula but thats about it, just drive around and see the west as she has never been out there to see its beauty!! So If anyone has some critters to get rid of we would like to help, or if anyone would like to let a couple park for the night we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all........Matt
NMLRA Member
Winnequah Gun Club Member (Lodi, Wi)
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member
stevewhr

Re: headin west

Post by stevewhr »

This coming weekend are BPTR matches and the following weekend are silhouette matches here in Cheyenne. Just sayin...
wyomingsightdrifter.com
stevewhr

Post by stevewhr »

This coming weekend are BPTR matches and the following weekend are silhouette matches here in Cheyenne. Just sayin...
wyomingsightdrifter.com
40-65rl

Post by 40-65rl »

Cheyenne Rifle and Pistol Club .22 Silhouette, 22 mid range, and Black powder Target Rifle on June 12, 13, 14. Contact Dick Hennebry at rhennebry at bresnan dot net for more info.
Following weekend .22 Silhouette and BPCR silhouettes at Smithmoor range, Carpenter WY. All their matches ate listed on their web site.
Wyoming is allowing gatherings of 250 people at this time.
TAA

Post by TAA »

Custer Battlefield monument?
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Go through Badlands Nat'l park and go out the southwest gate toward Custer state park. Then take Iron Mountain Road toward Mt. Rushmore. Fantastic drive! A park ranger in Badlands should be able to direct you the proper way to go. Devils Tower is worth a stop. The Custer Battlefield is on the way to Big Timber right off I-90 and is worth a visit. Spend a few days in Cody and take in the museum. I drove through Yellowstone in a day and wish I had taken more time. These are a few, there are more just look around and I'm sure you will find something else interesting.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Longshot1

Post by Longshot1 »

Dick, if the state says you can have a
meeting with 250 people that means half the sate would be there.
Longshot1

Post by Longshot1 »

Dick, if the state says you can have a
meeting with 250 people that means half the sate would be there.
bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter »

thanks guys!! I will mention it to the wife!!
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member
40-65rl

Post by 40-65rl »

Longshot,

Wyoming has been practicing social distancing for over 130 years, plan to keep it that way.
bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter »

just wanted to say thanks for all the ideas!! we ended p going to the Buffalo Bill Museum and tell you what....If you are ever in the area, GO!! it was so cool to see all those different guns in one place!! We also went thru Yellowstone, traveled the entire Beartooth Hwy ( very nice road and worth every min to get there), salmon river, did some hiking in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. It was a great trip so thanks to all!! Have a great 4th...........

Matt
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member