Whittington Center

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Whittington Center

Post by Glen Ring »

Jeanne and I spent the weekend at The NRA Whittington center.
There have been folks laid off and other's are on a reduced salary. I hope next year brings more shooters and events.
There is really good news . The Sporting clays range, just west of Competitor housing on top of the hill, is finished and is world class.
I think I'll bring my .28 gauge and between rifle matches and give the course a go.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Jim Kidwell

Re: Whittington Center

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Did they say they would be supporting major matches like in the past????
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

I spoke with Ashley, the Operations Director at WC, today and she tells me they have hosted several shooting matches including a shotgun event with over 100 competitors. She is very excited to host our big bore and the 22 BPCRA Nationals in about 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

KT
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Jeanne Ring

Post by Jeanne Ring »

Jim Kidwell wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:48 pm Did they say they would be supporting major matches like in the past????
Of course they will. It was never a question of them supporting matches, the problem they are having is so many major matches pulling out this year.