Venturino wasn't the first!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Re: Venturino wasn't the first!

Post by Glen Ring »

Yep...I learned a long time ago from a very wise man..You sometimes WANT folks to not like you and talk bad about you...to make sure all those they converse with are 100% sure you don't associate with that person. I've used that for decades and it works great it seems.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Glad that makes sense to you. Makes about as much sense as thinking you are going to win a big match shooting Pyrodex to me.....
beltfed

Post by beltfed »

HEY, Get Off the Pissing Match, you guys
beltfed/arnie
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Yes father,

There is a fine line between having a disagreement/discussion and having a pissing match, and the line may have been crossed. That being said, holding your tongue for fear of a confrontation is not right either. Free speech can be a bit of a bugger....
Cody
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

I tend to agree 100% with Cody.

When some asshole calls me Dude I am offended, because he doesn’t like me it’s even more offensive.

And Glen Ring is an asshole, and he hates my guts. Because I pegged him exactly for what he is.

KW

PS I have read the PMs and emails he has sent to others. He is not a warm fuzzy kind of guy no mater what line of shit he is using.

We were shooting matches in this game without spotters and a host of other things 20 years before he ever showed up.
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Quote of the day:

"You can't force people to respect you....but you can refuse to tolerate their disrespect."
Cowboy Wisdom
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I don't hate you Kenny wassenburger...You are just not my kind of guy. You have not pegged anyone...you and I have never spoken in person. I agree with Arnie. This kind of stuff should be done in private , face to face . This forum is not the place to strut..In private is. There are folks that think I am nice and there are folks that think I am an a-hole. They are both right. We are grown men. I am a white haired Grandfather approaching 65 years of age. If you want an exchange with me let's do it in private..where showing off is not an option..and where there are no keyboards. No one likes this kind of stuff. If I have offended either of you I apologize..I talk to you the way I talk to my friends...male and female. Now enough.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Glen, glad you found your meds. Now stay on them.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Arnie
I have still not had the chance to load the bullets you sent me for Jeanne to shoot. When she asked me about Paper patching and I told her the process I think she made a face at me. I mold her bullets, she lubes , loads them and shoots them. With all her lever gun stuff and match directing stuff I think the paper patch thing is a no no with her. Thank you for sending them.

Happy Wife, Happy life
P.S. I do clean all her rifles also !! Small price to pay to have my wife travel and shoot with me.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Dear Kenny wassenburger. I am sending you a friend request on facebook..not under your alias but under kenny wassenburger. Please accept my friend request and then please post on my page things you have said about me on other forums. Front page . I will spare you the embarrassment by not retorting here..but I invite you to my page and to post.
Kenny Wasserburger

Glen Rung,

It’s W-a-s-s-e-r-b-u-r-g-e-r.

You can’t spell it right I guess.

You go first and post all the nasty stuff you said about me first....how about that. :roll:

Take your friend request and Fuck off....

KW
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

sorry about the misspelling...the machine kept on spelling CHEESEBURGER! Who knows why? C-mon buddy...now lets be friends on facebook. ...have the courage to re-post what you did on the other forum...that I just read. My buds would all think it';s funny. I challenge you. Now accept that friend request and let's be buds ..not the kind of buds you want to be..but I don't blame you..I am kinda shapely. C-mon...your audience on here wants your performance extended to face book. Anyone that would like to see Whataburger post some funny things on my FB page Send me a FR. . Maybe all you said on the other forum is what we call " whiskey talk'..who knows. You can clear it all up.
I love you kenny..please accept my Facebook friend request. xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

About what I expected.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Kenny Wasserburger

stuff. If I have offended either of you I apologize..I talk to you the way I talk to my friends...male and female. Now enough.

What happened to that?

I never replied so exactly who wants to keep this exchange going? :roll:

KW....

Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I want your public apology on the other forum Kenny...as an Officer I have been called every name in the book doesn't bother me one bit, I have had folks try to hurt me with a knife, shoot me with guns and run over me. I am a experienced old guy.....so either apologize on the other forum or face ridicule for not posting that on My fb page and here...NOW I know folks are curious as to what you've said. So either post it on my FB page or apologize on the other forum. I sent you a friend request..Now kindly tell all here what you said about me and my career. Then apologize...I am not one to post accomplishments or awards, like you, so accept my Friend request on Facebook...and post what you said about me being a coward that hid behind a badge. My old partners on FB will clue you in and you'll learn something. You should have googled my name before you put that into print. I sent you a messge as a freind when you went off on someone on this forum months ago..I sad' Dude, you sounded like an asshole to that guy asking for help ' and you went off on the word dude..I apologized to you...then you went off on another forum.

Now be a man and post a public apology or post what said on my facebook page. I have saent a friend request.