Venturino wasn't the first!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kenny Wasserburger

Re: Venturino wasn't the first!

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

You owe me one first.....bully cop.

As for me apologizing to you, not a chance :P

I don’t give one shit what you want or require of me.

You ain’t getting anything here.

I will assume the next time I see you, in person, that you will have harmful intent.

And I will conduct myself accordingly.

KennyWasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Assume all you want Kenny...I am a professional . You should have googled my name before you posted that stuff on the other forum. I don't have harmful intent for anyone and that's a useless refuge you're trying to hide behind. I have seen it many, many times from fellows like you. I do not consider you an honorable man. I have had respect for many dangerous felons I have pursued all over the US an into other countries.. Some that made it clear they would do whatever it took to evade me... some told me they were seconds away from killing me....I respected them. I do not respect you. They were MEN..our choice of professions caused us to bump heads, but when everything was over we STILL respected each other.

Now folks will know you for what you really are.

Post on my facebook page Kenny...you'll get responses from Judges, Prosecutors, and many, many Police officers and victims I am friends with hell...even a few chaplains.
They will be nice to you...probably, and clue you in to who and what I really am. VERY different from you.
Maybe after a few days you'll reflect, post on my FB page and learn a few things.
If not..Goodbye Kenny..I once thought we could be buds.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

You never ever thought we would be buds, you lying deflecting sack of shit.

I have reflected on the things you have said, to Don McDowell, the emails to Cody Smith. You are far far from an honorable man. You’re not any thing of the sort. You can try to snow folks if you want, very few people are buying your bullshit.

You said “enough”, but ohhhhh you couldn’t leave it go. Naw you are off the reservation, way off. :P

You attempt to play some sort of victim. How pathetic, is that :?:

I will never apologize or reverse my statements or my opinion about you or your conduct. If I am so worthless and below your cop ass, why do you even care? :lol:

Don’t hold your breath waiting lol it ain’t happening. I jerked your chain good, and like a stupid cow you came.

Now I am done,

Any you, you are done, you just don’t know it yet.

KW
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

So sad. read my post again..most folks are. Sad when someone's whiskey mouth paints them into a corner. I do feel sorry for you. Post on my facebook page and learn the truth. I know...you'll find a reason to not post. This forum is for learning and exchanging information and you make it into something else. Post on my FB page kenny...and now everyone reading this is wondering.." Why don't Kenny wasserburger post on his FB page?

Post on my FB page kenny...Let's be friends. xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo I love you
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Raymond Hanson

Post by Raymond Hanson »

Being a rainy day I find myself browsing the Shiloh site. The taking of MLV's name in vain caught my eye. I felt sorry for the poor guy who was new and misunderstood on his reference to MLV and LR testing. Fortunately Mike weighed in on that and things settled down. But then reading on and on I got to page 3 and 4. Interesting reading. While I thought I knew most people on this site. Some for many years I find myself not being able to place Glen Ring. Who is Glen Ring? Raymond Hanson
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Raymond, great to see you on the forum again. I recognized Margo right away in the wedding picture she posted, however, could you please identify that handsome young man standing beside her. I do not recognize him.

As for some of the current dialogue you have noticed and commented upon, well, it is what it is and I don't think anyone is being deceived that has been paying attention.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
rdnck

Post by rdnck »

Near as I can tell, Kenny needs to be careful. Looks like some dude is trying to kiss him. Shoot straight, rdnck
Chairman, Phd
Caddo Lake Chapter
FES
Charter Member FBASS

Charter Member OGANT
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Yeah, but I wasn't going to go there Bill.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!