Labradar availability

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Trigger1212

Labradar availability

Post by Trigger1212 »

Been wanting to pick up a Labradar for some time and am now in a position to get one.

Looked all over on-line and everyone appears to be out of stock. Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

Wade
Randy Bohannon

Re: Labradar availability

Post by Randy Bohannon »

Quick check, Optics Planet says ships in 5-7 days. https://www.opticsplanet.com/labradar-d ... graph.html or just get on MidWay’s ‘ notify me’ when available ,they are allowing back orders and you’ll get it eventually.
GrumpyBear

Post by GrumpyBear »

Looks to be in stock at Sportsman's Warehouse.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Check out https://www.bailiwickretrievers.com/
I have one of their dogs, she's amazing
No Guts, No Glory!
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

Skip

A sense of humor, I like it! Been a very long day, I actually hit your link expecting someone selling dogs to also be selling Labradar. Doh, you got me! Took a second too, Labs, Labradar, connect the dots and ... :lol:

I needed that today, thanks!

Wade
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I ordered here awhile back and got mine last week. Love it. It sits beside the barrel not in front of the barrel. A lot of pluses to that. I ordered direct because the other regular outlets were out of stock and didn't know when they would get any. These guys now say the wait is 2-3 weeks. I got the stand, case, tripod, and the battery that comes extra. I used it for a couple of hours on the range and the battery was only down 2% so it seems worthwhile over AA or AAA batteries that go inside the unit and it's rechargeable of course.

https://buymylabradar.com/
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

SF

If you don’t mind my asking, what was the shipping?

Wade
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

I checked out the lab breeder not being a Labrador Retriever fan but knowing dogs very well and AKC standards . Bailiwick has vey nice dogs, not one over 67 pounds and most right at 60 pounds, about perfect. So many I see are big block heads over 80 pounds and some pushing 90 on the big boys. I asked a top breeder in Maryland why so big and how does the dog get back in the boat ? ‘ We use ladders’ rediculous .
You will like your labradar they are the cats meow , get yourself one of the big lithium rechargeable batteries and don’t mess with the AA batteries in the compartment,they will eat batteries fast. The rechargeable lithium’s will do your iPad,phone and the unit all day.
beltfed

Post by beltfed »

For now, I will stick with my Oehler 33
beltfed/arnie
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

Randy, get magic beans and grow one of these.

Runt bean dog next to 135 pounds
035-1_resize_43_resize_45_compress27.jpg
035-1_resize_43_resize_45_compress27.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

Runt is gorgeous, nice dark eye and less than 65 pounds, great intensity in his gaze. I will put up with the silliness of the Spaniels just for their exuberance,agility and their noses. I have French Brittany’s and they will hunt anything anywhere with pizazz.
Raven

Post by Raven »

SFogler

Post by SFogler »

The shipping from https://buymylabradar.com/ was $9.95. I bought from them because they had a firm shipping date when other places I checked did not. Looks like there are now other places with them in stock.
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

Finally took the plunge and ordered one last night. Noooooobody seems to give a price break on these things. Everyone is at $559.00, period, except optic planet and they are $579.00! :lol:

Midway and Scheels both had them in stock and free shipping. Hmmn, which way to go? Have ordered plenty from Midway through the years w no problems so no worries there. Scheels, more of a chain and employee owned. They have a great reputation for service and if you buy it with their credit card they will double the warranty to two years!!

Yeaaaah ok, that’s nice, but I bay my cc bill off in full every month and I need another cc like I need another hole in the head! But I like the company. I’ve been impressed with everyone of their stores I’ve been in during my travels. Especially their gun departments.

Making final decision, and Midway made the decision, double checked their website, had stock earlier, now out and on back order. Immediately gimped on Scheels and snagged one.

People are nuts. As stated above you can get a new one for $559 w full factory warranty. Found two on eBay, one went for $540 plus $12.34 shipping and taxes on top of that. Second one is currently at $545 w 22 hrs to go. Does come with an external battery source, which is cheap to by new, and a 3D printed sight to help you with the aiming.

No question I’ve done some silly things when bidding but it is usually on stuff you cannot get new for essentially the same price! Crazy

Wade
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

For clarification both units were used.

Wade