The tide is turning

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Re: The tide is turning

Post by Glen Ring »

MDELAND
What I appreciate about you is the kindness in your religious posts...no matter what kind of criticism you receive , you are kind . I don't follow your posts for religious advice, nor anyone else's for that matter, but I appreciate your kindness..no matter how inaccurate your predictions are.
I hope you have a great day. Time for me to hit the weights, push-ups and squats.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
hepburnman

Post by hepburnman »

I wish we wouldn't mix religion, or politics, with firearms. Please take the religious discussions to the religious websites and leave the firearms discussions to the firearms websites.

Thank you!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Ok, I can appreciate that . For me it is all the same, guns and God are a perfect mix cause that's how he made me but that is not the same with every one. I believe the prophets have spoken correctly and I made the mistake of putting time limits on God . Now I just need to stand in faith , back off on the preaching and let events play out . Time will tell the story if the prophets got it right! If not than I have been deceived.
What proves wrong over time is totally on me and no one else. What's right is to Adonia's Glory!
I'll end it here unless someone else wants to revive it. Mike