The tide is turning

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Re: The tide is turning

Post by mdeland »

We're not talking about the return of Yeshua here, there is to much of the Revelation that is not fulfilled yet for that to take place at this time. No man knows the hour or the day but the father (Adoni) only. But he goes on to say that day will not take you unaware because of the signs of the times and Prophets words.
A false prophet is a prophet working for the enemy, an example is Balam who actually spoke accurate prophecy at times but to mislead and purposely try to lead souls away from Torah "Yeshua" the incarnate WORD . That is why the WORD says to let each prophecy and let the rest judge that word. The reason it is different now is we have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit to test these words.
We are right on the cusp of the greatest demonstrations of Gods sovereign manifest Glory and power that the earth has ever witnessed and harvest of souls in the millions the world over. This is no time for followers of Yeshua to turn on each other but rather close ranks and rejoice in what Adonai is doing. This is the most exciting time in History to be alive and witness what he's about to do. It's much bigger than Trump being reinstated, which will happen , he is just one of Gods appointed and anointed servants.
Adonai turning our nation back to it's founding principles and weeding out the corruption in our government at the highest levels.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Cody,salvation is the most precious gift we can receive from our redeemer but it is only the very beginning of what he want for us! We each have a destiny to fulfill that was in the heart of God before even the universe was made. That destiny or vision God has for each of us is to bring the most Glory we possibly can to his name with our life. He wants ever so much more for and with us then salvation. He wants a family and close personal relationship with each of his human sons and daughters. When we except his free gift of salvation we become his bonifide adopted children now our job is to go from glory to glory until we take on his nature in body soul and spirit putting on the mind of Christ.
All the passions we have here on earth follow us into heaven because he put them in us. I'm going to be making guns and bows for ever and you all will be doing the things you love that he programed into you. We just won't sin any longer but have perfect fellowship with our maker eternally.
After the resurrection our bodies become immortal and we never will know death, sickness or disease again.
How can we not be excited over all this right here and now! :lol:
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

god gave man free will, and every time he chooses he chooses right or wrong.
in the end he got shitted off with mans choices, gave up, and flooded the earth.
this time we might save him the trouble and wipe ourselves out.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I went to about every kind of church there was as a teenager in a quest for religious knowledge. I was a VERY loyal pursuer of the faith...and then my quest took a very logical and objective turn following the facts.

Versions of " The Bible' were translated and written over the course of centuries. We all know how those translations , as they are passed on and on, can be inaccurate. Want to test this?? Start a rumor at a BPCR match and two years later see how it has changed when it comes back around to you. We all played this game as children when we sat in the circle and whispered something in someone's ear, and when the last person regurgitated the "word" it had changed. I suspect the same things happened when folks penned the words and they were held sacred as " The Book".

Religion has been used as an excuse for killing other humans. History has documented these acts . I think somewhere in exodus ( I can't remember which version of the bible this was in, but I have read most versions many times ) that someone relayed that the deity "said' , and this is not verbatim, "Put blood on your door or I'll kill your kid"..something like that. Being a logical teenager and one who had read the Art of War and a couple of versions of the "THE BIBLE" ..I wonder why the supreme being didn't kill the Pharaoh and his soldiers instead of a bunch of children.

As a teenager and young adult, I have attended all kinds of religious gatherings. I've watch people go into trances and talk in tongues. I have eaten crackers and drank wine while kneeling. I am not an atheist, but can see my friends points, who are atheist ,as to why they have abandoned formal, modern religion. The "tax Code " is built right into "The Book' of modern religion.

It is interesting reading different views about religion....and black powder shooting.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Two major problems with all your crap mdeland,
1st, you seem to think you have a more direct line of communication to God than anyone else. Bullshit.
2nd, you cannot know what is going to happen anymore than anyone else and your continual change of your story to suit the what actually has happened only pushes people further from the Lord. I really doubt anything you have written so far has made anyone want to become closer to the Lord. Your prophesies that continue to be wrong make you a false prophet.

Although I appreciate your faith and willingness to publicly share it, Youngberg said it best. You look like a whackjob! Throughout history I can't see where whackjobs ever actually did anything positive. Why don't you re-evaluate your tactics so that you may actually do something positive and useful?
Cody
George Babits

Post by George Babits »

Jackrabbit is absolutely right! - - - "Beware of false prophets" - - - - The final test will be the Ides of March at which time he has prophesized that Trump will be inaugurated and Biden will be out. If that happens then maybe this mdeland will have demonstrated his ability to foretell the future.

George
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

There is nothing quite as pointless as arguing with a madman, a fool or a prophet, you'll never win with either! YMMV
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

now if he gets nailed to a cross we might all have to rethink.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I do not hold the office or have the mantle of a prophet, I'm informing you of what people with that gift who have a track record of being accurate in the past have and are still saying, When they change what they are saying I will inform you as well. I am just a messenger nothing more.
Jesus (Yeshua is what the Torah , his mother and disciples called him) stated that John the baptist was the greatest prophet of all and yet while he is in prison before his decapitation is questioning if Jesus is the real Messiah . Elijah after defeating the false prophets of Bail on mount Carmel later on is hiding in a cave from Jesabel asking God to take his life and saying he was all alone. Adonia sent an angle and informs him that he has 7000 other believers and he is not alone. The point being two of the Bibles greatest prophets with track records of great exploits had it wrong on these two occasions because they were human and can error.
Were John and Elijah false prophets, Not according to Yeshua!
We all have strengths and weakness in our understanding of the word of God and that is why we need each other hence the parable of body parts Jesus spoke off needing each other.
Noah was busy building a barge for 120 years enduring the mockery of all but eight of his family who stuck with him and Adonia trying to tell the whole world by his preaching that it was going to rain and destroy the earth. It had never rained before and none of those people would believe him buuuuuuuuuuuuuut.
What if Adonai is actually reaching out to us on this forum ,using flawed humans as he always has, and is trying to instill a bright vision of the future and encourage our hearts. What if every thing we see and hear on the media is a lie ? I believe he is going to not only save America from these frauds and thieves but is ushering in a whole new era that will result in a billion soul harvest and world wide revival of epic proportions.
If I am a whack job, have it wrong and am decieved than so be it but until he tells me something different I'm standing pat and will keep trying to encourage !
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

someone will have to lead the army on the plain of armageddon.
then it will be all over.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I may have this wrong Bruce but I think that Armageddon may actually be the battle after the thousand year rein of Christ on earth (millineum) and the second resurrection of the unrighteous when the Satan is loosed for a short time. At any rate the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Yeshua) leads.
There are two primary resurrections spoken of in the Bible. Believers and non-believers , two different events a thousand years apart.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Cody, you are my brother if you have received Christ as your redeemer which you indicate you have. You are going to have to put up with me for ever so you might think on that reality. We will eventually both adjust or theology and agree on what is true so we might as well treat each other as brothers now because we really are through the blood of Yeshua.
Give me the grace to let God express himself as he chooses to as I extend the same to you.
We will be target shooting together in heaven and I look forward to it! :lol:
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

the tribe of judah is a doomsday cult, and they don't care who the take with them.
you as a christian if you are one are low on their list, as are all who's mothers are not of jewish bloodline.
ventum est amicus meus
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

No, the bible calls Yeshua the Lion of the tribe of Judah. The enemies favorite, tired, tactic is to copy then counterfeit what Adoani has created. He can create nothing so he has to steal everything.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Good post Glen ! We are all on a journey and that has been your path. God has no favorites, he loves us all the same and has extended salvation to whom soever will except his free gift. He has also told us that there is only one patch back to him and that is through his son's sacrifice.
A good way to look at it is having a disease and some one develops a serum to combat the disease. That happened here in 1925 in Nome with the diphtheria epidemic. Take the medicine and live or don't take it and die. Yeshua's shed blood is that serum!
We ultimately and individually choose our eternal fate but we were created eternal (both resurrections) and we will spend eternity (in our bodies) some where. There are only two options in the end.