Kurt Balkovic passed away 12/30/2020

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

scopelady

Kurt Balkovic passed away 12/30/2020

Post by scopelady »

Forwarded email from Tracy Balkovic:

Dear Shooting Family,

I know some of you may have already heard through Ee-da-how members, but wanted to take a moment to let you all know personally that my wonderful husband of 37 years (and best friend for 42!) passed away on 12/30/2020. He had cardiac arrest on Christmas night and never recovered. He died very peacefully with family by his side.

I don't know if you know how he and I came to join this wonderful community. Our son Joey (who goes by Joseph now in his business world and I always have to think carefully to remember that they are talking about :-)) got into BPCR shooting. Kurt and I had our first trip to Raton to watch him shoot - and Kurt spotted for him. We so much loved the camraderie of the people there and the sport itself that we decided to shoot as well. As many of you know, we shot together and spotted for each other. He was MUCH better at spotting and shooting, but you wouldn't know from his scores because his spotter kind of sucked :) We would always laugh about that.

I wanted you to all know how much he loved this community. The big gruff bear would never say it, but he enjoyed you guys so much.

Tracy

PS - still planning to shoot once I figure out a few things. It might be a bit, but I'll get there :)

Copyright © 2021 shooting group, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
shooting group
3483 N Bryson Way
Boise, ID 83713-3621
Jen
"Remember the first rule of gunfighting.....have a gun."
-Col. Jeff Cooper
Coltsmoke

Re: Kurt Balkovic passed away 12/30/2020

Post by Coltsmoke »

Im so sorry for your loss, may God be with you.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.