H.R. 127

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

cisco1927

H.R. 127

Post by cisco1927 »

Details not available yet, but the title of HR 127 says a lot. 2A is going to be dismantled piece by piece, and from the looks of this very quickly now that one party has all the power going forward. I guess the only thing in doubt is how each one of us as individuals is going to handle it. Take care my friends. :(
cisco1927

Re: H.R. 127

Post by cisco1927 »

H.R. 127 is now available for you to read. I suggest you do so. This will take a 2A right and turn it into a conditional privilege . :cry:
Chief Beck

Post by Chief Beck »

What, no link?
"40 knots, no smoke"

"By God Woodrow; it’s been quite a party ain’t it?”
JeffFaldo

Post by JeffFaldo »

Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Simple stuff - if we all say no, the jails just aren’t big enough. If some start the surrender, we will fall like dominos - “There are things that naw at a man worse than dying.”
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

HR127 is so laughable that it reads like an advertisement for sending money to lapierre and his cronies.
Henny Penny's of the world unite (and send new $30K shoes to lapierre). :lol:
This will never make it out of committee (if it is even to be considered) or to the house floor, let alone out of committee in the senate or past any federal court.
Relax, load your ammo and prepare for the 2021 season and beyond.
Glenn
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Never say never... There's a new breed of liberal in government . We will all soon be paying higher prices for gas, heating oil, and even the veggies we eat. One stroke of the pen and the keystone pipeline was stopped cold.

I think parts of the bill will make it out of committee and survive..I hope not, but it's a new and frightening era for gun owners. I wonder who will present a challenge in court if major parts of the bill survive? I think we know the most well known organization to actually file Federal Law Suits in opposition of over reaching gun control .
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

support the constitution art
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

"This will never make it out of committee (if it is even to be considered) or to the house floor, let alone out of committee in the senate or past any federal court"
--SSShooter

That also was said about the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons ban.
Grand PooBah
WA ST F. E. S.

In real life may you be the bad ass that you claim to be on social media....
Chief Beck

Post by Chief Beck »

WOW! And out of Texas to boot!

Dennis
"40 knots, no smoke"

"By God Woodrow; it’s been quite a party ain’t it?”
CWO

Post by CWO »

Wonder how many would vote for this bill if it got out of committee ?? I wouldn't say it couldn't happen. Where probably the closest we've been in years. Playing Russian roulette is a fools game and there are plenty of fools out there.
RK

Post by RK »

SSShooter wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:40 am HR127 is so laughable that it reads like an advertisement for sending money to lapierre and his cronies.
Henny Penny's of the world unite (and send new $30K shoes to lapierre). :lol:
This will never make it out of committee (if it is even to be considered) or to the house floor, let alone out of committee in the senate or past any federal court.
Relax, load your ammo and prepare for the 2021 season and beyond.
The people that supported Hitler, Lenin , Stalin, mao, could never have imagined the horrors they were buying into. So you keep making excuses for your leftist masters, we will still worry about The the future of our gun rights.
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

Hmm, they all must be liars. :?
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
George Babits

Post by George Babits »

In general they definitely are!
George
patchbox

Post by patchbox »

This bill is total BS!!! Hope it never makes it past the floor but you never know with what we have witnessed as of late with our democratic leftie idiots! Sponsored by non other than - you guessed it - Sheila Jackson, Democrat, Texas. What an idiot!!