Mark Vaughn ......NRA Board of directors

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

VectorMan

Re: Mark Vaughn ......NRA Board of directors

Post by VectorMan »

Kenny Wasserburger wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:49 pm I thought Aaron did a fine job, I have an award he made himself. He took steps in the right direction, is he still employed by the NRA?

Kenny
No he is not, he left in November. I wish him well.
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
Glen Ring

Re: Mark Vaughn ......NRA Board of directors

Post by Glen Ring »

Aaron is still a good friend of the Rings and is welcome anytime he passes through our state. We try to make friends for life..unless they have other plans and that's cool also. Life is short.

Bobw I LOVE all opinions and LOVE unemotional, non-condescending exchanges..but I do have my limits like anyone else and I'm guilty of being pulled down into someone's else's hell ..better to ignore those folks. . If nothing positive is coming from an acquaintance then it's time to let them go..I do and find it's the best for me and them.
As far as my political affiliation I am not ashamed or embarrassed about who I cast my vote for and considering your dialogue, I think all your questions can be answered by reading my profile.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.