Jeanne Ring NRA member and Match Director

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Jeanne Ring NRA member and Match Director

Post by Glen Ring »

Jeanne Ring picked up a rifle only 12 years ago. She has become a silhouette competitor in 6 different disciplines , our local match director and quickly streamlined the NRA matches in Oklahoma city putting on regional and later national NRA matches. Jeanne has been a court reporter for 35 years and has taken part in over 450 Jury trials in state and federal court.

Jeanne has taught our grandson how to shoot a rifle, slingshot and how to garden and raise chickens.
I am proud that she is my wife, and has become a FIERCE competitor in the shooting sports.
Jeanne Ring is the NRA.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Distant Thunder

Re: Jeanne Ring NRA member and Match Director

Post by Distant Thunder »

As you should be, Glen! Congratulations to both of you!

What a great AMERICAN story!
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Thank you Jim.
She has tolerated me since 1977 . I took up BPCR Silhouette three years ago and two years ago begged her to try it..just once. Jeanne shot a 27/40 and immediately ordered a new 1885 from C-sharps.

I LOVE to mold bullets for her and we both load ammo together. BPCR Silhouette is now her #1sport . We cut up a LOT so if you're shooting a match and a couple of white heads are laughing ...it's us.
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

Glen Ring wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:54 pm
Jeanne Ring is the NRA.
Not to disagree with you Glen but she is way more than the NRA or whatever they stand for. I have heard nothing but praise for her and her hard work from people who have meet her and shot in her matches. I have had both privilege's. The reason she is so much more is that with how she has been treated by the NRA themselves in the last few years and her still having anything to do with the NRA speaks volumes. That requires a kind soul, an item we all should strive to obtain, sadly I fall short there many times.
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

That, Kevin, is what I like most about her.One incident doesn't leave her shortsighted of the overall goal or whining about things that have happened in the past. She has been a leader all her life and the ability to leave the past behind and set goals in the future is what has allowed her be a leader of several groups.