Post by Jeanne Ring »

SteveA wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:29 pm https://youtu.be/bsHEHSrMDU0

:lol:
[/

That's it. Lol
Glen Ring

Re: Cheyenne Gun Club

Post by Glen Ring »

Grown men and women ironing out a few differences and having some fun. The juveniles will always be juveniles. I love you Dick.
Now to tell one on Jeanne's best friend. Jeanne was driving buy Dick's sporing goods and her friend said " I don't like Dicks!" Yep...we still laugh at that. Good night, be safe.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Mr Potato Head
40-65rl

Post by 40-65rl »

WTF
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Remarkable when Jackrabbit waxes Western eloquent.
I have had it with you GLENN RING!
Oh, and when Dead Eye exhibits Canadian Conservative there is wisdom in his view from above the High Line.

Combine the two and there is an unmistakable message presented with stunning clarity. :shock:

Obviously fell on deaf ears or better yet an illustration of the analogy of wrestling with a pig;
nothing is accomplished but that you get all dirty and muddy and the pig loves it. And all we get is more Oink, Oink...:roll:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Dick old friend,

And I can definitely call you that :D

You are trying to interact with a snake, and true to their nature, sooner or later that snake will bite you. I would sever any interaction with said snake, poison is all it has to offer, nothing of worthwhile mention. That snake is not welcome in Wyoming, and I believe I speak for all of Wyoming’s shooters on that subject.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Trying to figure out if one can visit Carpenter and Cheyenne with maybe a side detour to Fort Laramie all in one Road Trip.

Will consult the Road Atlas and Nuvi, Donny Ray's last set of directions didn't agree with the road signs. But, none the less get you there if you don't get lost in the translation. Just have to notice the third cross fence West and know where West is when you encounter the third cross fence before the first culvert. Careful when he says a way further because that can be anything from 100 yards to ten miles. Apparently distance in Wyoming is intrinsically understood by the natives.
40-65rl

Post by 40-65rl »

Deuce,
Pretty easy to find the Cheyenne Range, Just go North from the Flying J till you come the Johnson barn, turn left, go a bit, then turn right passed the pile of rocks and down to the fence at the end of the road. Go back about 200 feet and you are there. To get to Carpenter, not that far about 30 miles as the crow flies, but don't use google maps because they don't know where the range is. Best bet is to call me. Seriously, it is a Wyoming thing. Best to think about the 1000 yard match at Byers, CO, drive 100 miles north to Cheyenne, spent the night and on Tuesday shoot the match at Cheyenne and then drive 30 miles to Carpenter for the four day match. All in a weeks time. We will make sure you don't get lost.
Dick
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Sounds doable Dick, thanks for the detailed directions. :D
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I will be in Wyoming in June....shooting a rifle match. We may spend some time there shooting and touring.