Bidens “come to the Lord moment”

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

art ruggiero

Re: Bidens “come to the Lord moment”

Post by art ruggiero »

its time for conservatives to unit for the common cause , survival of our republic, arthur j. ruggiero
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

This is simple guys, you have to know their agenda, and it is to stay in power. Here is the plan, they know they are doing things and going to do things that really piss you off, that is why the fence is still around the capital. The fence is there because YOU OWN GUNS!! and you are going to be more and more pissed off, GUNS HAVE TO GO. They will not control the border, all these people coming in or future Dem. voters, how do they make them Dem. voters, make them all legal citizens or pass a law saying everybody and anybody gets to vote, no ID. Take the voting laws away from the states, that is in the works now I think. Give them money, housing, health insurance, food stamps, that is how they make them Dem. voters. You and I will pay for it, your taxes are going up. Why would Biden or VP go to the border, this is great for them, part of the plan. They will run gas prices so high you will be begging for the green new deal, that is why the pipe line had to go. Gas tax will go up also, Biden has to pay for his infrastructure plan, that is only a handout plan and bail out plan for the failing Dem. run cities. It is also a give me plan for the illegal aliens coming in. Are you pissed off yet, I thought so, see, you can't have guns, this is only the beginning. It will get worse, oh yea, they will stack the supreme court also, so anything that goes there will go their way because they know the lawsuits will be coming, like one about your 2nd amendment rights. But they will stack the court before they hit it head on. Once the courts are stacked, you will loose your 2nd amendment rights, and anything else they want to take from you. Oh yea, almost forgot, the filler buster will go also. If they let you keep a gun and ammo, the fees and taxes you have to pay will make it unaffordable for the average American citizen. The Dems. are not stupid, they are working their agenda step by step. Once you know their agenda, you know why they do what they are doing. It is not about what is best for America, it is about making it impossible for a Democrat to loose an election. That is why YOU have to give up your firearms.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
John Boy

Post by John Boy »

And this who will be the new Director of the BATF.... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... pters.html
Regards
John
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

I’m going be shooting at my brothers all day tomorrow....Fu## em....Fu## em all........
Tom Klinger
TimW

Post by TimW »

kenny sd wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:01 am ...
the height of stupidity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result.

Ken
Not stupidity, that’s the definition of insanity.

Stupidity was voting demonRAT in the first place.
RK

Post by RK »

Good to see there are still some people out there with a back bone. Especially when so much of the country needs a democrat to tell them which bathroom to use.