Billy the Kid

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jackrabbit

Billy the Kid

Post by jackrabbit »

I received my copy of "The Narrative of William H. Bonney" by James Easterbrook and Russell Nelson this past week. As I am sure some of you can relate, I often feel like I have read just about everything out there on the old west. Buffalo hunting, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, and Tom Horn are my favorites, so anytime something new comes out about any of these, it is exciting for me! Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading it and will let you know what I think when I am done. If anyone wants a copy, look up www.billythekidlivedon.com. It looks pretty darn good!
For those that are interested,
Cody
Kenny Wasserburger

Re: Billy the Kid

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Thanks Cody,

I was impressed when reading your copy, the letter was also funny, and a rare thing.

Kenny
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
jackrabbit

Re: Billy the Kid

Post by jackrabbit »

For those that are wondering, I received a very nice hand written letter from Russell Nelson with the book. It is always cool to get a hand written letter and it will be kept with the book and treasured. It happened to mention a certain infamous shooter we all know with the initials KW....