Leaked Memorandum for Prime Minister of Canada Office

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

desert deuce

Leaked Memorandum for Prime Minister of Canada Office

Post by desert deuce »

Before you disregard this information out of hand I assure you it is more than worthy of your time and attention.

Mirror: It's All Playing Out: Taking a Closer Look at a "Leaked" Email from PMO's Office (bitchute.com)
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Glen Ring

Re: Leaked Memorandum for Prime Minister of Canada Office

Post by Glen Ring »

There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Red River Rick

Post by Red River Rick »

Wouldn't surprise me if they tried that. And good luck enforcing it!

Our prime minister is a POS as far as I'm concerned. Along with all of his crony Liberal buddies and followers.
Justin Truedope (aka "Peter Pan" because he'll never grow up) is the worst PM we've ever had. :twisted:

Maybe he's suffering from "Fetal Cannabis Syndrome".

RRR
"I make the part.................that make's the parts!"

Looking for Bullet Mould Handles, Heavy Duty Replacement Sprue Plates, Adjustable Paper Patch Bullet Moulds?
Check here: http://kal.castpics.net/
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Listening closely to the video it seems that they confirmed that several of the measures listed in the PMO had already or were being instituted.
I suspect the true test of prophesy and of truth is if the words and admonitions come to pass. Denying truth is an age old tactic of the guilty.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

There are three current power centers in the world that control all of these things through the global banking systems and have for about 500 years. These Luciferian cult family banks are centered in Vatican City, London City and later Washington DC.
Power is manipulated/wielded by wealth and influence and all that springs from the spiritual world not the natural.
Satan knows his time is limited as Adonai has launched the greatest reset in world history. All this upheaval is the enemies feeble attempt to stop what is inevitable and will soon pass.
The battle is already over in heaven and the eternal looser has lost yet again, all that is left is for it to play out in our natural realm and it most certainly is currently unfolding and will more so with each passing day.
When president Trump resumes his second term he will actually be the 19th president of our constitution reinstated Republic that we gave up in 1871 to become incorporated under the City of London and the Vatican after our government was bankrupted from the Civil War.
Hows that for a conspiracy theory ? :lol: Wait until you find out it is all true !
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Time to call in the Fantastic Four!

mdeland I love you man and enjoy reading your posts. I don't know what's true or not when someone posts these things on the ole interweb...but
Your last predictions reference Trump being re-elected might make someone a bit skeptical about your accuracy in seeing the future.....Not being
Critical, I was hoping you were right, but some of these are a little out there. Having said that , I need to tell you about me being skeptical and
and VERY wrong back in the 80's. The info coming to us was a group had bought a bronco or blazer in Mexico. The group Painted it up like a
Border Patrol vehicle and drove it right past some customs guys with loads of dope. They were caught when the monkey ran aground jumping a
curb or something like that, and the checkpoint folks came out to help and found the monkey driving, the load and that was that. A couple of
years later , the main brother was caught by me and debriefed and we had a good laugh at how they fooled most of the guys crossing. That taught
me...some times truth is stranger than fiction...but I'm always skeptical! Keep rockin dude. Post more hunting/fishing pics.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

mdeland
Monkey was slang for a low level trafficker/smuggler...not an actual Monkey!!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

If this was coming out of me alone I wouldn't believe it either! Again this is a prophetic community I have come to trust because of their history of getting it right in most cases.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

If this was coming out of me alone I wouldn't believe it either! Again this is a prophetic community I have come to trust because of their history of getting it right in most cases.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Ran across this tonight..........found it unusual, quite obvious why it is banned on facebook and youtube.
Like all intelligence information we have to wait to see if it comes to pass.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E0xCUaoC8G1F/
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I would like to see some videos of people actually launching successful recall elections of their local school boards that won't allow kids back in school, mayors who allowed their inner cities to be burned down, state congressmen who vote for red flag laws, governors who murdered thousands of old people in assisted living homes, and national legislators who have been bought by China and/or Iran or think DC should be the 51st state or the Supreme Court packed.
More productive would be to stop watching this stupid conspiracy crap and start doing something about what's going on now. I saw the videos about the body bags going to GITMO so they could bag up all the treasonous executed people like the Pope that "the military" had rounded up and taken there for "military tribunals." All the videos about the election fraud like the one about the fraudulent numbers being bounced off the Vatican's satellite.There most certainly was fraud, but who has done anything about it? What credible person has come forward at the national level with clear evidence and brought charges against the perpetrators? Like all those videos promised? The people who want to see things change sit around in a paralysis mentality watching conspiracy videos thinking "let's just wait till next month, the inauguration, Easter, 2024, let's just wait and see..." Let's just wait till hell freezes over. The first 100 days was not a conspiracy it was reality, it already happened. Where will we be at the end of the second 100 days? The longer we gawk at these idiotic videos and wait for " Q Anon" or "military intelligence" (there's the ultimate oxymoron) or "Trump having the Doomsday codes to nuclear missiles targeted at American cities" and think there is actually somebody out there who is going to fix this for us, then the longer the leftists will have to legislate us into complete irrelevance. I do not mean repeating the Jan 6 debacle - a couple more of those and we'll be staring at each other in one of them thar FEMA camps. There are legislators out there who are still sticking there necks out even after "the insurrection." They need to know there is a massive amount of support for them and what Biden and his puppet masters are doing won't fly. So let them know.

I'd like to see Sen Tim Scott run for president.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Well, the only option I see in the natural realm is civil war, anyone want to do that again, it worked so well last time ! I think not! This is the "Red Sea" for America we go over or we go under! if God doesn't intervene we are toast no matter how much we think we can lift our selves up by the boot straps.
Folks like Lindell are doing something about it and putting their money and life on the line and all they get is crap for the effort. Sure there is some conspiracy thinking in with the real deal, always was, always will be but that does not mitigate the truth in the mix.
We have a Real president that won a Real election and his name is Donald J. Trump. Just as the liberals never excepted President Trump we the Patriots need to just as vigorously reject this Fraud, fake president!
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

One alternative to civil war:
State by state, step by step: every concerned citizen in FLA should write those 77 and those 23 who voted for it and thank them.

Florida Passes New Elections Bill Adding Restrictions to Vote-by-Mail and Ballot Drop Boxes
By Katabella Roberts
April 30, 2021 Updated: April 30, 2021

Florida’s Republican-controlled Senate on April 29 passed a new bill that places several restrictions around vote-by-mail and ballot drop boxes.

The bill, SB 90 (pdf), was passed in the state House 77-40 and in the Senate 23-17. It now goes to Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is expected to sign it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... XkzT3pM%3D
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

SFogler wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:31 pm I would like to see some videos of people actually launching successful recall elections of their local school boards that won't allow kids back in school, mayors who allowed their inner cities to be burned down, state congressmen who vote for red flag laws, governors who murdered thousands of old people in assisted living homes, and national legislators who have been bought by China and/or Iran or think DC should be the 51st state or the Supreme Court packed.
More productive would be to stop watching this stupid conspiracy crap and start doing something about what's going on now. I saw the videos about the body bags going to GITMO so they could bag up all the treasonous executed people like the Pope that "the military" had rounded up and taken there for "military tribunals." All the videos about the election fraud like the one about the fraudulent numbers being bounced off the Vatican's satellite.There most certainly was fraud, but who has done anything about it? What credible person has come forward at the national level with clear evidence and brought charges against the perpetrators? Like all those videos promised?
Well said and I think most agree with you.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Gun Owners of America is working with states to help create bills that will declare that state a Second Amendment Sanctuary state. This is the kind of thing we can let our elected officials know we support. Calling or emailing your state official with some positive comments can go a long way. I don't know a lot about GOA and I don't know how much their suits costs, but I like the results I see below. GOA isn't the political hot potato the NRA is - maybe they can do some good.

From GOA:
"Five states have enacted GOA-backed bills to declare their states as Second Amendment Sanctuaries. They are Arizona, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and West Virginia.
This adds to the four states which already had 2A Sanctuary laws prior to this year — Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, and Wyoming. Add Nebraska to this list, after Governor Pete Ricketts (R) signed a proclamation declaring the Cornhusker State to be a "Second Amendment Sanctuary.""