NRA bankruptcy news

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Ray Newman

Re: NRA bankruptcy news

Post by Ray Newman »

desert deuce: As aviator posted,the expression came from the Jim Jones/Jonestown 909 victims mass suicide in November 1978. Several poisons and a drink called Flavor Aid were mixed and Jones' followers lined up to drink it. According to Wikipedia, Flavor Aid is very similar to Kool Aid.

Read all 'bout it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
Grand PooBah
WA ST F. E. S.

In real life may you be the bad ass that you claim to be on social media....
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Exactly, drink the Kool Aid, the corollary is Americans lining up in front of their Televisions every day and watching propaganda or picking up the New York Times or most any other syndicated newspaper and believing what they see and read. It is poison to the mind and it kills understanding.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
semtav

Post by semtav »

desert deuce wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:57 am . It is poison to the mind and it kills understanding.
Well they say the majority of the conservative crowd is the more ignorant . I now believe it. Look at how many of the conservatively principled people bought into the constant drumbeat of "liar, racist" . Even the Covid provided them with false narritives.

There is more covid going around locally now than ever did wuth trump!!
RK

Post by RK »

semtav wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:56 am
desert deuce wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:57 am . It is poison to the mind and it kills understanding.
Well they say the majority of the conservative crowd is the more ignorant . I now believe it. Look at how many of the conservatively principled people bought into the constant drumbeat of "liar, racist" . Even the Covid provided them with false narritives.

There is more covid going around locally now than ever did wuth trump!!

Not sure what your point is here. Could you elaborate?
semtav

Post by semtav »

A conservative voting for Biden is all the elaboration i need.
Kirk Stovall

Post by Kirk Stovall »

semtav wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:12 am A conservative voting for Biden is all the elaboration i need.
That might account for one vote...
PROUD MEMBER #2 OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB!
semtav

Post by semtav »

I've watched the republican party compromise with liberals for at least the 45 years I've been paying attention, and it is always give up just a little more each time. We finally get someone who won't compromise and how many republicans say we need a weak kneed president like Biden so we can all Kumbya. That is pure ignorance !!!
Clark Badgett

Post by Clark Badgett »

SSShooter wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:57 am
Clark Badgett wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:57 amCare to provide references? I know of exactly 1 actual investigation done and it showed other than what you claim. You might need to go check your propaganda.
To name three would be the GOP secretary of state and attorney general in GA and the GOP attorney general of Maricopa county, AZ. You could also look up all laughable court cases that the various folks brought during and shortly after the election. Like I said, facts with verifiable proof are nasty things to those who want to believe otherwise. We are reaching the point that the losers of an election will refuse to accept the verified election results. A very sad state of affairs. Get over losing and move on. Do a better job next time if you want to win.
I requested references, not the words of some crooked political hacks. Come on, provide references to the 60 court cases claim, because I know the number. Fraud does not make anyone a winner.
RK

Post by RK »

semtav wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:32 am I've watched the republican party compromise with liberals for at least the 45 years I've been paying attention, and it is always give up just a little more each time. We finally get someone who won't compromise and how many republicans say we need a weak kneed president like Biden so we can all Kumbya. That is pure ignorance !!!
Hard times Make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make bad times.
We are entering bad times, because of the weak that has been created. Weak in mind and body makes them think biden is the answer.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Clark Badgett wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:30 am I requested references.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-elec ... l_election
Glenn
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Is anyone here paying attention to New Hampshire?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... tream.html
Shadow 4

Post by Shadow 4 »

It was Gun Owners Of America that was in the news about a reaction to the unanimous decision of the supreme court the other day, didn't see the NRA mentioned anywhere, why is that?
Cowards rule the world these days.
Coward rules & coward customs
To succeed today, all you've got to know is how to blame & how to complain
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Uhhhh...................are you giving us three guesses and the first two don't count?
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

The audit process in Arizona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_fCwjKJ6v0