NRA bankruptcy news

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Michael Johnson

Re: NRA bankruptcy news

Post by Michael Johnson »

Its a freecountry RK and you need to get over yourself. Not everyone agrees with your choice for President.I certainly do not.I certainly support your right to whoever you want.Just do not expect me to fall lock step with you.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

desert deuce wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:15 pm Yeah, well, when somebody else casts your vote for you anything can, has and does happen.
Remembering, Joseph Stalin, "how you vote does not matter, who counts the vote does."
Like it or not, believe it or not, that is where we are in the USA today and quite possibly in Canada also since that is where Dominion is located.
What total BS. Every investigation of voting and voter fraud has shown that there was essentially none. In all states, both Red and Blue. Of the couple of dozen of fraud cases uncovered, the majority of them were by GOP/Trump supporters. Trump appointed judges laughed at his efforts at bring these allegations forward, stating unequivocally that they were false and baseless. Of over 60 cases in state & federal courts not one stood up. Like it or not, facts are stubborn things. There was no fraud.
Glenn
Clark Badgett

Post by Clark Badgett »

SSShooter wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:27 am
desert deuce wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:15 pm Yeah, well, when somebody else casts your vote for you anything can, has and does happen.
Remembering, Joseph Stalin, "how you vote does not matter, who counts the vote does."
Like it or not, believe it or not, that is where we are in the USA today and quite possibly in Canada also since that is where Dominion is located.
What total BS. Every investigation of voting and voter fraud has shown that there was essentially none. In all states, both Red and Blue. Of the couple of dozen of fraud cases uncovered, the majority of them were by GOP/Trump supporters. Trump appointed judges laughed at his efforts at bring these allegations forward, stating unequivocally that they were false and baseless. Of over 60 cases in state & federal courts not one stood up. Like it or not, facts are stubborn things. There was no fraud.
Care to provide references? I know of exactly 1 actual investigation done and it showed other than what you claim. You might need to go check your propaganda.
RK

Post by RK »

Michael Johnson wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:08 pm Its a freecountry RK and you need to get over yourself. Not everyone agrees with your choice for President.I certainly do not.I certainly support your right to whoever you want.Just do not expect me to fall lock step with you.
[

. I would expect a grown adult to have no problem voting for their country instead of against their country. Liberalism has really infected both coasts of this country badly. Too bad there isn’t a mask , Or vaccine for that.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Clark Badgett wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:57 amCare to provide references? I know of exactly 1 actual investigation done and it showed other than what you claim. You might need to go check your propaganda.
To name three would be the GOP secretary of state and attorney general in GA and the GOP attorney general of Maricopa county, AZ. You could also look up all laughable court cases that the various folks brought during and shortly after the election. Like I said, facts with verifiable proof are nasty things to those who want to believe otherwise. We are reaching the point that the losers of an election will refuse to accept the verified election results. A very sad state of affairs. Get over losing and move on. Do a better job next time if you want to win.
Glenn
RK

Post by RK »

It all goes back even before the election. Everyone knows that Bernie Sanders was the Darling for the Democrats and was the most popular in the primary. The primary was stolen from Bernie. And the election was stolen from Trump. No one will ever convince this country that all the liberals voted for an old white racist that is senile.
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

The Dems. has taught the Rep. to be that way, let's see, there was Al Gore that totally refused and dragged it out as long as he could. There was Stacy Abrams that refused to accept that she lost the race for Gov. in Ga. and still claims it was stolen from her. It is about time the Rep. started paying attention to what the Dems. do and follow suit, if not they don't have a chance. The Obama administration taught the Rep. a lot if they were paying attention, and now Harris and Nancy and Chuckie are holding class again for the Rep. I just wish the Rep. would grow some nuts, wake up and stand up for the country and the constitution. I hear a lot of talk from some of them, sounds good, but little action takes place.

I wish all the media would quit bitching about the border crisis and wondering why Harris has not been down there. This is part of the Dem. plan, let everybody in, feed them all the tax dollars they can, and make them legal voters. They are buying and creating new Dem. voters, that is all it is. I think every Dem. voter should have to take 2 of the illegal aliens into their home and support them, including Nancy, Chuckie, and Harris. You would see a wall built faster than Trump was getting it done. I left Joe out, hell he don't even know where he is, I like it when he tries to do the little Obama trot to the mic. that is funny and looks so stupid. I can't wait to see him debate Putin, but they will never let that happen. They want even let him answer questions for the reporters. He said himself on live TV that he was going to get in trouble for taking questions. The president of the US is going to get in trouble, there you go, he said it himself, I think that covers it all. Don't you know Russia and China are laughing their ass off at the United States. They are testing Chuckie, Nancy and Harris right now, and they are failing big time, Joe, he is just a puppet that reads the prompter with Harris standing right behind him. That is to get you adjusted to seeing her every time so you will vote for her to be President. It will be a fun fight to watch between Harris and Stacy, I can see all the hair flying now. Any way, pay attention Rep. wake up and take notes, prepare now for the upcoming elections, they showed you what to do and how to do it.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

the election was won by the dems, supported by the lefty media and a dozen or so multi billionaires the knew they had a WEAK candidate so they hid him from the voters and it worked. old joe should go down in history as one of our worst presidents he hid who he was and now the real joe has appeared! god save the USA art ruggiero
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Speaking of facts. Arizona State Senate is pursuing a full forensic audit of the 2.1 million votes in Maricopa County for the Presidential election and is considering expansion of verification to other races which they are by law empowered to do. The final results of which will not be available until the audit is complete. Clearly a function of the State Senate.

I hear Wisconsin is also seriously considering a forensic audit. There is also a push in Georgia and Michigan. Then there is Pennsylvania.....

Mark Bronovich, Arizona Attorney General, is supporting the audit.

Biden's reported margin of victory was approximately 10,000 votes state wide in Arizona.

Mail in ballots in Arizona leave the County Recorders office trifolded or quadfolded in a return envelope. One of the first concerns raised was the high number of mail in ballots returned and counted in the election in the possession of the Maricopa County Recorders Office after election day that showed no signs of ever being folded. Estimated at over ten times the margin of the Biden reported win which of course would change the outcome of the election. By the way, all of those unfolded mail in ballots were for Biden.

A high number of people registered online before and after the cut off date to register on line and therefor only provided a digital signature, not an actual verifiable signature. While signature verification WAS NOT allowed in Maricopa and other Counties of mail in ballots voted and returned per Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

Another elected official, Sheriff Paul Penzone, a Democrat, also is contesting the count. The sheriff will be in deep doo doo if it is discovered that he assisted in a cover up, It is of value to know that George Soros contributed 2 Million Dollars to Penzone's campaign for sheriff. Katie Hobbs Sectretary of state, a Democrat, (who is supposed to enforce the election rules) is also alleged to be a recipient of Soros money.

That the County Officers and Supervisors are so adamantly against the audit is because it happened on their watch and they were responsible for certifying the election and failed to perform due diligence which leaves their reelection in question and quite possibly impeachment, and, if they were provided reasonable evidence not to certify the election and did so anyway may be subject to criminal prosecution.

What is actually happening in Arizona with the audit is not being reported accurately nationwide by the main stream media and does not reflect what we in Arizona know which is very different from what is reported in the media. So, it is obvious that the Arizona Senate "KNOWS" something or they would not be pushing so hard for an audit and probably those fighting the audit know what the audit will disclose and they have already engaged in destruction and suppression of evidence. (You know you are over the target when you start taking flack.)

This is just a brief synopsis.

I am waiting to see what actually happens.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
RK

Post by RK »

Good post desert deuce. thanks for the info.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Here is another little tidbit about the Arizona Forensic Audit not being reported in the main stream media.
Understandable that people that only watch the compromised main stream media are uninformed and misinformed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... n-started/
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Would be remiss if we didn't mention Georgia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -explains/
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

The deal with Georgia is all on video.
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Does anyone know where the term drinking the Kool Aid originated?
Aviator

Post by Aviator »

Jonestown 8)