MVA ?

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

deepsouth

MVA ?

Post by deepsouth »

Has anyone ordered anything from them lately? I ordered some tang sight screws and and a tang sight for a 1893 Marlin rifle and never received them. Are they still open? The reason I ask this is I have called several times during working hours and nobody has answered the phone. I placed this order back at the beginning of March. I called to check on it on March the 25 because I didnt remember giving them a email address so they could let me know when the order shipped. A very nice lady told me that they were waiting on a screw to come out ofthe shop and then it would ship. I called back end of April beginning of May was told I'm looking at your sights they need to be boxed up and we will ship them out. I never received the sights so have called on and off through May and now beginning of June and no answer. The folks have been very nice! Not bashing on anyone. Just curious if any one else has had a problem? Is everything ok.
desert deuce

Re: MVA ?

Post by desert deuce »

Unfortunately, I heard there was a serious illness and recent death within that family business that affected the front office.
Maybe try a snail mail.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

We just had a scope worked on and got it back last week...no problems
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

I spoke with them last week and placed an order. I have not rec'd it yet but it has only been several days. It took 3 tries to get through over several days. The lady I spoke with said they had been really busy.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
deepsouth

Post by deepsouth »

Ok! Thank y'all very much I will continue to call.
Tom Trevor

Post by Tom Trevor »

Roberta Gier passed away last year. She was the one person you always got on the phone and after her husband passed away I think owned the company? Have a friend also placed an order and has heard nothing since March. No answer to calls? others seen to get thru?
GrumpyBear

Post by GrumpyBear »

I just spoke with MVA, about a larger powder hopper which hopefully will show up at the Q.